Build from a 110AC to 220VAC 30/A

Chesky

Joined May 12, 2015
I am a Electrician dealing with troubleshooting most of my day,
As a via live in Brooklyn recently we have hundreds of hundreds of calls about "face out"
at a 3 face Service in one faces down we could make all equipments (like A/C) running, but when we are dealing with a single phase 208 service and one leg gos and the Electric company bridge between the 1 legs outside ( so basically I have 2×110 from the same leg so no 220/208 equipment can be running!
Now my question is, is there a way to build 208 30 AMP instantly ( for example inside the condenser )

as of I got some information that there is a way doing it wit competitors but not sure how,!
What I'm looking to get is a small/compact step up transformer from 110 to 208/220

For anyone that's not Good in the power schematics I'll teach you something !!!!
You should be able to build the 110 leg 220VAC so what will happen is that when you check the hot let to ground will you get a reading from 220 and when you check the neutral will you get a (about) .05 so you will just be building the neutral

So now if anyone could help me with a compact and impact way that I should be able to build 110 to minimum 208 30 AMP's I'll just appreciate thank you

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Not to sure of the object in the question, if there is one?
#1 a 110 to 240v 30amp transformer is not going to be 'small and compact'.!
If it is 240v grounded supply you need, use a suitable rated 120v/240 transformer and earth ground one side of the secondary to the existing service ground per NEC.
In a pinch you can also use a 240v/120 connected in reverse.
Max.

Chesky

Joined May 12, 2015
Not to sure of the object in the question, if there is one?
#1 a 110 to 240v 30amp transformer is not going to be 'small and compact'.!
If it is 240v grounded supply you need, use a suitable rated 120v/240 transformer and earth ground one side of the secondary to the existing service ground per NEC.
In a pinch you can also use a 240v/120 connected in reverse.
Max.
As I heard from a friend of mine that there is a way with To build up voltage with a Capacitor
Doesn't make any sense ?