browser problems

allied

Joined Mar 11, 2007
Id like to ask how can i erase store visited web sites address in the pull down address bar on my yahoo. I tried to delete files, delete cookies and clear history and still no effect.

ADvanced Thanks...............

Allied

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Ok, not sure how to do it through the Yahoo toolbar, but go to:

Start>Control Panel>(Switch to Classic View if required)>Internet Options. On the General Tab you should have an option to Delete Cookies, and there is a button called Settings, click this and it should provide you details about your temporary files arrangements - there should be a button called Delete Files, click this and it will clear your temp files from the temp files folder. Sorry can give you an exact description as I don't have IE6 installed.

Dave

allied

Joined Mar 11, 2007
I follow your instructions I go to internet options then go to the setting right beside the delete cookies AND I Delete all the file on the temporary internet file . Is still no effect sir it still store visited website the I type before..Is there other way to erase that?

Allied

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Yup. Make sure the browser is closed. Go to the Internet Options as previous and go to the Content tab - there should be an Auto Complete button (at least there is in IE7) - deselect all check-boxes. Don't forget to apply the options. You may need to delete the temp files as described above.

Dave