Bipolar high voltage +/-100V@2A for Ultrasound Pulser (2)

Thread Starter

IFREET

Joined Aug 25, 2026
2
Hello PattPatt,
I am also trying to build such a PULSER for a mechanical scan Sonar. Could you please share your circuit diagram with me. Did you find the power supplies? Please do share with me what you have accomplished so far. i shall be indebted.

Moderator edit: New thread created from this.
 

Thread Starter

IFREET

Joined Aug 25, 2026
2
I am trying to build one PULSER using a MICROCHIP Document/ Development Board MD1715+TC8020. It is attached herewith. Need Gerber Files to get the PCB done by JLC PCB. Any help in this regards would be appreciated.
 

Attachments

KayZhao

Joined Aug 18, 2026
15
I had a look through the attached PDF. It is the MD1715DB2 user guide rather than a PCB manufacturing package.

Page 2 only shows a photo of the assembled board, and page 4 contains the schematic. I could not find any copper layers, solder mask layers, drill files, board outline or stack-up information, so this PDF alone cannot be sent to JLCPCB for fabrication.

I think the best first step would be to contact Microchip and ask whether the original Gerber or PCB CAD files for DSDB-MD1715DB2 are still available. If they are not available, the board would need to be redrawn and laid out from the schematic. It would not be a reliable PDF-to-Gerber conversion.

This is also a high-speed ±100 V pulser, so placement, grounding, return paths, clearances and the power-up protection shown in the guide are important. I would not recommend copying the board only from the photograph.

Are you trying to reproduce the complete demo board, or do you only need one pulser channel for your sonar project?
 
Top