Best wishes to Lebron

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
Best wishes to Lebron and thanks for the memories. He was a good guy and had no problem sharing his wealth with the community. While in my humble opinion he should have kept his political views to himself his talents on the courts were phenomenal. He helped bring Cleveland something we had not had in decades and he is a player who does give his all.

Ron

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
Thanks moderators. I had a private conversation going with another member. I ran a reply only to discover I put it in the open forum (wrong place). That was dumb of me. :)

Thanks
Ron

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
When the Cab's took it all it was the first time that Cleveland had a championship since 1963 when I was 13. I was actually down in NC hanging with old friends. My son Michael made the trip up from Columbus, Ohio for the celebration and parade. The Kid is a die hard Browns and Cavs fan. Myself, I have to lean with the NY teams being Brooklyn born. My dad and Yankee games and as a kid my grandfather and the Dodgers. I was at Shea Stadium when the then new NY Mets won their first game. :)

Ron

jgessling

Joined Jul 31, 2009
One unexpected group of Angelenos is thrilled with Lebron’s imminent arrival. Bicyclists! Mr. James is well known as an avid cyclist. Hard to miss that guy! The hope is that drivers will see him around on his bike and maybe be a little more considerate to the rest of us. We can hope can’t we?