Bbcode buttons covered by Android selection options

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
I spend more time on a Android tablet than PC these days. The Android GUI interferes with the edit window button layout on some devices. For example, when trying to paste a link:

Screenshot_20170211-120241.jpg

Can the layout be changed to be more mobile friendly?

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Any relief by turning the screen to landscape?

A brute force approach would be 3 blank lines at the start, then delete them last thing before you post.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
The simple answer is don't use Android. Apple iOS works without a problem and is most reliable. Why somebody would be so stupid to subject themselves to the obviously inferior Android OS is beyond my understanding. Apple iOS is the only true mobile OS.

:rolleyes:

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
The simple answer is don't use Android. Apple iOS works without a problem and is most reliable. Why somebody would be so stupid to subject themselves to the obviously inferior Android OS is beyond my understanding. Apple iOS is the only true mobile OS.

OT. But I agree if you enjoy walled gardens.

paulktreg

Joined Jun 2, 2008
Stupid is a little strong don't you think and not everyone loves Apple.

Android is installed on over 60% of tablets sold and is obviously inferior?

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
Stupid is a little strong don't you think and not everyone loves Apple.

Android is installed on over 60% of tablets sold and is obviously inferior?
Did you miss my emoticon at the end of my post? If it were anyone else other than joeyd999, I wouldn't have posted. I was having a little fun at his expense (which I think he understood), mocking his blind proselytism of Linux.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
Did you miss my emoticon at the end of my post? If it were anyone else other than joeyd999, I wouldn't have posted. I was having a little fun at his expense (which I think he understood), mocking his blind proselytism of Linux.
Which is why I was going to enjoy watching them fight it out.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009

Only pinko commies use Apple OS. :p