Hello,
I currently in my first stage of a BSC in Electrical & Electronic Engineering course at University and feel like i'm falling at the first hurdle. I completed an HNC in Electrical Engineering at College however this did not include for any Electrical Components.
I've been asked to Design a Two Stage Voltage Amplifier with a gain between 30 and 50. My idea is to Stage each stage one at a time and design 2 stages with a gain of 6 which if i've red the notes correctly is a gain of
Gain Total = Gain Stage 1 . Gain Stage 2 = 6 . 6 = 36
From what i have read the calculations for both stages are identical.
For the Collector Current i have chosen 1mA
My next instruction is to make Ve 10% of Vcc but i cannot find anything in my notes about calculating Vcc.
Am i missing something obvious? Any advice would be much appreciated.
Mike
I currently in my first stage of a BSC in Electrical & Electronic Engineering course at University and feel like i'm falling at the first hurdle. I completed an HNC in Electrical Engineering at College however this did not include for any Electrical Components.
I've been asked to Design a Two Stage Voltage Amplifier with a gain between 30 and 50. My idea is to Stage each stage one at a time and design 2 stages with a gain of 6 which if i've red the notes correctly is a gain of
Gain Total = Gain Stage 1 . Gain Stage 2 = 6 . 6 = 36
From what i have read the calculations for both stages are identical.
For the Collector Current i have chosen 1mA
My next instruction is to make Ve 10% of Vcc but i cannot find anything in my notes about calculating Vcc.
Am i missing something obvious? Any advice would be much appreciated.
Mike