Arduino - Need help defining a real time temperature and humidity display, maybe using ESP8266

Eartian

Joined Sep 16, 2021
I want create a project using Arduino, which should display real time and it should display temperature and humidity at certain time ...say at 12 clock . It would be great if it displays using esp8266 module. I thought using THT22 sensor will work. so can anyone tell me how to do it?

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
If you just want temperature and humidity it's pretty simple using a Node MCU 8266. However, if you want temperature and humidity sent at a specific time or want a time stamp on your data then Post #2 is where you want to be Getting Date & Time From NTP Server With ESP8266 NodeMCU. You could use a RTC (Real Time Clock) chip but as the link mentions they are not very accurate so as long as your ESP 8266 has Internet access NTP (Network Time Protocol) is the way you want to go. Also did you want to use the DHT 22 module since you mention a THT 22 module? Anyway if you want date time you want to use the link.

Ron

Eartian

Joined Sep 16, 2021
If you just want temperature and humidity it's pretty simple using a Node MCU 8266. However, if you want temperature and humidity sent at a specific time or want a time stamp on your data then Post #2 is where you want to be Getting Date & Time From NTP Server With ESP8266 NodeMCU. You could use a RTC (Real Time Clock) chip but as the link mentions they are not very accurate so as long as your ESP 8266 has Internet access NTP (Network Time Protocol) is the way you want to go. Also did you want to use the DHT 22 module since you mention a THT 22 module? Anyway if you want date time you want to use the link.

Ron
Thank you