Application of Google

tjohnson

Joined Dec 23, 2014
why it is placed in all over world and how is the inventor of it.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=why+is+google+all+over+the+world
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=who+is+the+inventor+of+google

Large tech companies like Google expand to many countries in the world because people around the world are increasingly becoming connected to the Internet and provide a market for their products. The founders of Google were Larry Page and Sergey Brin. Google's current CEO is an Indian, Sundar Pichai, which shows that if you have a good education, you can get a good job in America.

Last edited:

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software.

What is the benifit of it in india?

tjohnson

Joined Dec 23, 2014
Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software.

What is the benifit of it in india?
I edited my post to add a reason:
Large tech companies like Google expand to many countries in the world because people around the world are increasingly becoming connected to the Internet and provide a market for their products.
I think the biggest benefit of Google being in India, is that people who live there like you can use it. If Google was only in the US or the UK, their servers would be farther away from India, and they would not have a version of their search engine customized for India (google.in).

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010

tjohnson

Joined Dec 23, 2014
India is also working for space
ISRO Will Launch India’s Own Satellite Navigation: IRNSS
And we don't use GPS and mobile no recharge only by mouth of word less electronics it is killing insect also by radiation.
Did you know that the Global Positioning System used by almost all countries in the world is controlled by USA Govt?

If they want, they can switch off this GPS without any explanation!

read google
http://trak.in/tags/business/2015/1...llite-navigation-irnss-american-monopoly-gps/
I think it's generally true that competition is good and monopolies are bad. That said, I'm admittedly somewhat biased towards the USA.

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
DEFINITION of 'Monopoly' A situation in which a single company or group owns all or nearly all of the market for a given type of product or service. By definition, monopoly is characterized by an absence of competition, which often results in high prices and inferior products.

Now i will not buy any NRI brand.
And money go out of india.

ISB123

Joined May 21, 2014
USA Made GPS available to the whole world for free, they spent billions of dollars on it and they get nothing in return for doing so.They can do whatever they want with it. EMR doesn't kill insects.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Did you know that the Global Positioning System used by almost all countries in the world is controlled by USA Govt?
GPS was called NAVSTAR in the 70s. It's a DOD navigation signal and as such, the President can order Selective Availability to be turned back on, just like President Clinton ordered it to be turned off. What that does is degrade your geodetic position error.

GPS, like GLONASS (Russian version of GPS) were built for the military. It costs billions of dollars per year to operate and maintain.

How many smart phones in India use GPS? What percent of the Indian market would miss that feature if it were "degraded" or turned off?