aotumatic double doors with IR sensor

avielsimhi

Joined May 12, 2022
Hi everyone. I'm trying to design a circuit that include 2 aotumatic doors (Like the doors at the entrance to medical operating rooms). When the IR LED sensor identify a person, the first door will open. Only when the first door closes will the second door open, and the person move. Then the second door will close. I tried to do that using H bridge for opening and closing the door, but i didnt success. I must use the IR LED sensor, but i cant use arduino in this project. I would love if someone could help me with the circuit diagram or with a simulation that could work for the conditions I specified.
thank you very much!
Aviel

MrSalts

Joined Apr 2, 2020
Hi everyone. I'm trying to design a circuit that include 2 aotumatic doors (Like the doors at the entrance to medical operating rooms). When the IR LED sensor identify a person, the first door will open. Only when the first door closes will the second door open, and the person move. Then the second door will close. I tried to do that using H bridge for opening and closing the door, but i didnt success. I must use the IR LED sensor, but i cant use arduino in this project. I would love if someone could help me with the circuit diagram or with a simulation that could work for the conditions I specified.
thank you very much!
Aviel
What part of your project failed?
Ir sensing?
Opening/closing each door of antechamber in sequence?

AnalogKid

Joined Aug 1, 2013
Please show us your work so far. Schematic diagrams, system wiring diagram, data on the IR components, etc.

Is this school work?

ak