Anyone Else Drinking Tonight?

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
Banchi...
Don't talk dirty to me!

Honestly, I know nothing about Argentinian wines (or French, for that matter). I googled Argentinian wines (because I had them before) and learned that Argentina was the 5th largest producer of wine. I assumed that good wine should be inexpensive in your whereabouts, and was just inquiring as to why you'd purchase imported French.

Of course, you may have the wherewithal to do that. But not me.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
I am glad you approve, @cmartinez.

And, what about you?

A Corona? Tequila perhaps?

What does Mexican gentry consume on a night like this?
There really are no rules down here as on what to drink, I have friends that love single-malt whiskey, and fine aged tequila... but beer and tequila brand domination vary from state to state. But if you want a more or less accurate opinion as of what tequila fans drink down here, you may want to try something like this:

2878.jpg

Last edited:

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
There really are no rules down here as on what to drink, I have friends that love single-malt whiskey, and fine aged tequila... but beer and tequila brand domination vary from state to state. But if you want a more or less accurate of what tequila fans drink down here, you may want to try something like this:

Ok, then. Have a shot for me. Then another. And perhaps more. When you feel up to it, please review the chosen beverage such that we may all enjoy it to the same extent.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Love that Herradura, but I have a special nostalgia for Don Julio. I once had the pleasure of strolling the streets of Tequisquiapan (had to look up the spelling) with a mariachi band and then having a fantastic dinner in a museum or castle or some kind of historic space. It was a very memorable night, before the unlimited Don Julio started flowing. OMG it was fantastic. Beautiful Mexican waitresses even. My, my, my.

BTW, I went with the white Russian. It was a double, but moving on to something else now. I spent the afternoon fixing light strings, so I need a higher dose tonight than usual.