And now for something weird...

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Oh, groan, sophistication...like I when was still in Junior High.
Perfect response lol and coming from a Moderator as well, Thank you Richard, but I refuse to go further down this gutter. Even though my childish mind wants too!

I have 3 aspects to my personality, the child, the teenager, the adult. If I loose those, truly I should just forfeit my space among the other carbon based units on the planet, you can take my square foot of space and give it to someone else more pleasing.

I’ll drop my Mic here now.

kv

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
I wonder if the guy this article's talking about is a member of AAC! :

A man has built his own X-ray machine after receiving a hospital bill of $69,210.32.

In a video, YouTuber Willam Osman starts picking out which of his possessions he's about to start selling to pay the debt. Thankfully, he'll only have to pay around $2,500 thanks to his "great insurance", but as he explains in the video many millions of Americans don't have the same plan. The bill apparently got him thinking: could he make his own X-ray machine for cheaper than what he was charged?

justtrying

Joined Mar 9, 2011
I wonder if the guy this article's talking about is a member of AAC! :

You can buy one:

https://www.drstoystore.com/product/ge-amx-4-portable-x-ray-machine/

You will also need to buy a reader to process the images. Hospitals are throwing these away as it is obsolete technology...

We live in a very sad world where the replacement cycle for software driven equipment is getting shorter and shorter. Costs are only going to go up. Does this mean care is better? That is highly debatable - more is actually overdiagnosis and misdiagnosis.

Those AMXs are bullet proof. Pretty much nothing brings it down.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
You can buy one:

https://www.drstoystore.com/product/ge-amx-4-portable-x-ray-machine/

You will also need to buy a reader to process the images. Hospitals are throwing these away as it is obsolete technology...

We live in a very sad world where the replacement cycle for software driven equipment is getting shorter and shorter. Costs are only going to go up. Does this mean care is better? That is highly debatable - more is actually overdiagnosis and misdiagnosis.

Those AMXs are bullet proof. Pretty much nothing brings it down.
Those power-lifter Procedure tables/chair on the link looks cool for the home theater.:D

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
https://www.arabnews.com/node/1927071/offbeat

Dutch authorities free British F1 fan mistaken for major mafia boss
THE HAGUE: Dutch law authorities on Saturday released a British Formula 1 fan after he was mistakenly arrested on suspicion being a notorious Sicilian mafia boss.
The man, only identified by his lawyer as Mark L., 54, from Liverpool, was cuffed and blindfolded on Wednesday when heavily-armed police stormed a restaurant in The Hague, shocking onlookers.