And now for something weird...

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article242986241.html

Suspected drunk driver rescued after crash into manure pond near Elk Grove, CHP says

XxKZ0y92fP8NcFZi.jpg

A subsequent investigation revealed the driver was under the influence of alcohol. The CHP said the man was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence after spending nearly two hours “neck deep” in the manure pond. The CHP on Monday had not release the driver’s name.

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article242986241.html

Suspected drunk driver rescued after crash into manure pond near Elk Grove, CHP says

A subsequent investigation revealed the driver was under the influence of alcohol. The CHP said the man was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence after spending nearly two hours “neck deep” in the manure pond. The CHP on Monday had not release the driver’s name.
Under the influence and in some deep - I won't say it.

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
Some say the virus goes away with the heat. Wonder how Australia did with summer virus numbers. IF heat slows down transmission then we need to look to Australia as a model for what the northern continents may experience with the onset of colder months to come.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Some say the virus goes away with the heat. Wonder how Australia did with summer virus numbers. IF heat slows down transmission then we need to look to Australia as a model for what the northern continents may experience with the onset of colder months to come.
Unfortunately Australia is an isolated country with narrow dense population bands near the coasts so it's very hard to compare their current experience with others. Much like New Zealand they are currently off the worlds grid with very low levels of infections with lots of low hanging 'fruit' for the virus to infect if they open borders.

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
I think the one that got me were the looters who pulled up in front of the store in $350,000 Rolls Royce SUV to get out and go in to loot. But then maybe it was stolen too.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
I think the one that got me were the looters who pulled up in front of the store in $350,000 Rolls Royce SUV to get out and go in to loot. But then maybe it was stolen too.
Have you considered that, for instance .... hey, if you're going to protest, you gotta do it with style!