And now for something weird...

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
Growing up in Southern California, earth quakes don't usually bother me. But living in Utah, one doesn't expect such an event, even though they do happen. This morning at about 7:08 AM we got a 5.7 quake, the epicenter was 25 miles south of my location. Watch the truck suddenly lurch forward and backward. To be honest, this kind of shook me up. No pun intended.

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
Just saw this on YouTube - - - PROGRAMMABLE MAGNETS!

Disclaimer - I am not the producer of this video, nor am I benefiting in any way from it. ALSO - I am not promoting the website. This is just to bring focus on a new way of making magnets. I found it very festinating.

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019
Something-Weird-288x190.png

Hallucinogenic fish

seabream_fb.jpg
http://www.weirduniverse.net/blog/comments/hallucinogenic_fish
Geographic photographer Joe Roberts purposefully ate some broiled dreamfish and experienced hallucinations of "futuristic vehicles, images of space exploration, and monuments marking humanity's first trips into space." During the Roman Empire, Sarpa salpa was occasionally eaten for recreational purposes. The effects of dreamfish consumption can last for up to three days.

Last edited:

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Pit Bull pulled over for hot-dogging it!

A Washington resident was arrested on Sunday, March 29, following a high-speed chase. However, the man arrested wasn’t actually the one doing the driving; evidently, that was all his pit bull.
The man, a resident of Lakewood, Washington, hit two cars while driving at more than 100 miles per hour before state troopers stepped in, a spokeswoman for the Washington State Patrol told CNN.
The man said he was "teaching his dog to drive"
The trooper said 'I wish i was making this up"!
Max.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Pit Bull pulled over for hot-dogging it!

A Washington resident was arrested on Sunday, March 29, following a high-speed chase. However, the man arrested wasn’t actually the one doing the driving; evidently, that was all his pit bull.
The man, a resident of Lakewood, Washington, hit two cars while driving at more than 100 miles per hour before state troopers stepped in, a spokeswoman for the Washington State Patrol told CNN.
The man said he was "teaching his dog to drive"
The trooper said 'I wish i was making this up"!
Max.
Why didn't they arrest the dog for driving without a license?!

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...cruise-liner-damages-itself-sinks/ar-BB128bKq
"The navy vessel continued to ram the starboard bow in an apparent attempt to turn the ship's head towards Venezuelan territorial waters," Columbia Cruise Services' statement read.

However, the RCGS Resolute is reinforced with steel plating to help it navigate through ice.

"While the RCGS Resolute sustained minor damages, not affecting vessel's seaworthiness, it occurs that the navy vessel suffered severe damages while making contact with the ice-strengthened bulbous bow of the ice-class expedition cruise vessel RCGS Resolute and started to take water," the company's statement said.