Amazing new MOSFET

Wolframore

Joined Jan 21, 2019
These new MOSFETs are amazing 5 E-4 Ohms with 4.5v gate voltage good to 20Vds. And it’s just over $1 @ 100 pcs

5996A258-A15A-4334-898B-11BCC9DCB8AC.jpeg

Wolframore

Joined Jan 21, 2019
Yeah I’m good with that. You can get higher Gate ones also with Rds in the miliohms (unlike the old ones that were measured in ohms) and good for much higher Vds
3B7747DB-F70E-40E2-B0E1-0080698EB3A2.jpeg

Wolframore

Joined Jan 21, 2019
That’s pretty sweet. We are getting closer and closer to ideal, who Would have thunk a PMOS being so nice. The pricing is also getting better no longer in the unobtainium square in the table of elements.

Last edited:

avandalen

Joined Dec 8, 2020
I used a device as this before at my solarbike (Maxun One). It went wrong:
Using continuously under heavy loads (e.g. the application of high temperature/current/voltage and the significant change in temperature, etc.) may cause this product to decrease in the reliability significantly even if the operating conditions (i.e. operating temperature/current/voltage, etc.) are within the absolute maximum ratings.

Wolframore

Joined Jan 21, 2019
Using continuously under heavy loads (e.g. the application of high temperature/current/voltage and the significant change in temperature, etc.) may cause this product to decrease in the reliability significantly even if the operating conditions (i.e. operating temperature/current/voltage, etc.) are within the absolute maximum ratings.
Define continuously under heavy loads?