Aliens at last?

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Were you frightened when you saw them? Can you briefly tell me about that experience. I know you don't mess around with stuff like that well you're right to the point about everything so I love to hear it.
Why would a person be frightened from long seen but not completely understood atmospheric EM radar artifacts?

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
Just as likely as a Borg ship feeding off the sun:

They are obviously influencing humans with a predilection for "collective" societies -- preparing the battlefield and such. Especially in Portland.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Just as likely as a Borg ship feeding off the sun:

They are obviously influencing humans with a predilection for "collective" societies -- preparing the battlefield and such. Especially in Portland.
The Lizard people are snatching people off the street at night in Portland (Maine) but most are returned as unsuitable for experimentation.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
post #431
I was going to mention this same thing yesterday cmartinez. Everyone here knows that I don't personally believe that aliens have came here but I could be wrong, I just haven't seen that smoking gun yet that will change my mind. Would I go insane if they showed up....No, I would want to ask them all kinds of questions.
But to think that everyone is just seeing weather balloons or atmospheric phenomenon should be insulting to all of us. Like we're to stupid to know what the difference is.
In my life I have seen two strange instances of this myself. One with two objects and one in the other. The two were flying horizontally and the other one came down making me think I was seeing a meteor till it stopped in mid air hovered for a few seconds and then went straight back up.
Brzrkr

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
post #431
I was going to mention this same thing yesterday cmartinez. Everyone here knows that I don't personally believe that aliens have came here but I could be wrong, I just haven't seen that smoking gun yet that will change my mind. Would I go insane if they showed up....No, I would want to ask them all kinds of questions.
But to think that everyone is just seeing weather balloons or atmospheric phenomenon should be insulting to all of us. Like we're to stupid to know what the difference is.
In my life I have seen two strange instances of this myself. One with two objects and one in the other. The two were flying horizontally and the other one came down making me think I was seeing a meteor till it stopped in mid air hovered for a few seconds and then went straight back up.
Brzrkr
Weather Balloon.

I have seen two strange instances of this myself. One with two objects and one in the other. The two were flying horizontally and the other one came down making me think I was seeing a meteor till it stopped in mid air hovered for a few seconds and then went straight back up
I heard a rumor that the military is quite... shall we say 'reticent'? Re: exposition of their experamental 'toys' prior to extensively playing about with them -- and even then: 'what the winner don't know, the gambler understands'...

Best regards
HP

Last edited:

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007