Aliens at last?

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/04/15/...erial-phenomena-defense-department/index.html

Defense Department confirms leaked video of unidentified aerial phenomena is real

"Triangle" looking shapes of blurred objects in the video?
https://digital-photography-school.com/make-custom-bokeh-shapes/

Industrial devices like night vision equipment often use three bladed apertures so I would expect to see that form on unfocused images. It's also nice that UFOs are using standard earth aircraft anti-collision lights on their hyper-dimensional warp spaceships. ;)

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
itsnotaliens.jpg

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...e-that-aerial-sightings-were-alien-spacecraft
WASHINGTON — American intelligence officials have found no evidence that aerial phenomena witnessed by Navy pilots in recent years are alien spacecraft, but they still cannot explain the unusual movements that have mystified scientists and the military, according to senior administration officials briefed on the findings of a highly anticipated government report.

The report determines that the vast majority of more than 120 incidents over the past two decades did not originate from any American military or other advanced U.S. government technology, the officials said. That determination would appear to eliminate the possibility that Navy pilots who reported seeing unexplained aircraft might have encountered programs the government meant to keep secret.

Last edited:

jgessling

Joined Jul 31, 2009
It seems to me that if you only allow a limited number of explanations then you must have one of them as the explanation. Who decided that aliens might be an explanation anyway? That guy on TV who claims “some people...”. Somewhere I read that simple is better than complicated. Since in these cases the observation is really important in the result, I’m sticking with observational Artifacts. I mean come on people there are real problems in the world that need solving, and this ain’t one of them.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/25/government-report-ufos-are-real-496319

The Pentagon, assisted by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, found no evidence to indicate that they mark a technological breakthrough by a foreign adversary, or that the objects are of an extraterrestrial origin — though neither explanation has been ruled out in what has been described as a preliminary assessment that lacks sufficient data.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
I didn’t have time yesterday to read this project and goals, funding, desired findings, strategies relative to cost, it’s their goal to stay away from funding most of Academia want, thus to squelch those seeking to destroy honest hard working individuals who want to seek the truth, if Black Hole research or Dark Matter or Gravitons have found their way into Science why is their such a Abhorrence to finding sources of Phenomena above us on a daily bases of “Un-identified Flying Objects” which I enjoy the Projects name “Galileo” flying in the face of the ”Scientific Communities“ who try to create overall public destain.

I feel “Science” in general has become the new Religion underlaying foundational support for funding, this fear of financial loss under scores everything, they can’t loose control of the media, or .gov or other sources. Billions waiting to be spent on their theories, like a bunch of Catholic Priests they hoard it and distribute it among themselves like self appointed prophets.

With the help of a number of other well-regarded astronomers who have signed on to volunteer their expertise, the project plans to use artificial intelligence to help filter out planes, drones, birds and anything else not weird.

"It's a win-win proposition because even if we find that these aerial phenomena are rare atmospheric effects that are not expected, we learn something new,” he said. “If there is something out there, we need to find out.”

There’s never enough money to go around in science, especially in a field like astronomy where experiments can cost billions because they require sending probes to space or building telescopes on remote mountaintops in the Chilean desert.

But Loeb is quick to note that the relatively modest $1.755 million he’s starting with comes from private sources, so he’s not taking grant money that would otherwise go to, say, researching dark matter — a topic that he quips is just as bizarre as aliens and far less relevant to daily human life.
kv

k1ng 1337

Joined Sep 11, 2020
Maybe because it's fun or just pest control. The amount of energy needed to annihilate us is trivial to the energy required for interstellar travel of a shuttle size craft at close to light speed.
One thing I was thinking about today that troubles me greatly are animal experiments for disease research. If you consider the countless poor critters that are deliberately infected just to further humanity....

In the scope of travel, for a mouse to cross the planet is almost impossible but for a human a relatively short ride in a plane so I doubt interstellar distance to be of concern for a highly advanced "civilization".

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
One thing I was thinking about today that troubles me greatly are animal experiments for disease research. If you consider the countless poor critters that are deliberately infected just to further humanity....

In the scope of travel, for a mouse to cross the planet is almost impossible but for a human a relatively short ride in a plane so I doubt interstellar distance to be of concern for a highly advanced "civilization".
Why would a highly advanced "civilization" want to visit a rat-hole like earth?

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Why would a highly advanced "civilization" want to visit a rat-hole like earth?
Water, an ambient temperature, life sustaining substances, minerals, energy - which I’m not able to say how “they” harvest it cause we are attempting to harness it in different ways ourselves. But, not supposed to interact with us? Apparently to some individuals on the planet they do, or have done. Historical records account for events of such visitations in societies, cultures, around the world.

I think maybe somewhere along the line, they manipulated a species not intended to be altered or deliberately used us as test subjects, so many versions are estimated of different hominid species to account for the leaps forward in the capacity for higher levels of creativity, slowly we rise above animals, slowly we accomplish basic survival needs, then suddenly in the last 200 years able to manipulate atoms, organism's, leaps of human capabilities never known in the short time we have been on the planet as a species, it makes you go Hmn?

If Europe is thrown into Chaos, if the only option is for full on War, at no greater time in history as a species are we capable to both destroy the planet, or correct the damage we have done to it, or maybe the Universe has a solution random objects hurled at us, or the planet sheds us like a tick, is it inevitable that we do it ourselves.

As he witnessed the first detonation of a nuclear weapon on July 16, 1945, a piece of Hindu scripture ran through the mind of Robert Oppenheimer: “Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds”.
Because frankly I agree, why would another species cared to come here? Maybe their just waiting for us to go extinct, so we don’t disrupt their way station in the Universe or their here to stop it.

kv