Adjustable amplitude Square and Triangle Generator

alexnit

Joined May 15, 2019
Hello everyone.
I am new to this forum and i am so happy to see that so many people out there are helping. I would like to ask for your help. I am a 2nd year Electronics and i have a project. To design a Triangle and Square generator using OA’s.
I am constrained to: freq 1-5 kHz, Amplitude of the triangle 9 to 15 V and of the square 7 to 15 V.
The power supply has to be 30V.
I found how to adjust Freq, and the basic circuit but i dont know how to adjust the amplitudes of the signals, and how to power the OA with 30V.(i am just used with doing it +-15,20 etc.).
Any help would be great. Thanks.

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
Welcome to AAC!
As this is Homework, you are expected to submit your best effort so far at solving the problem, so that we can give guidance.
Can you post the schematic you are using?

alexnit

Joined May 15, 2019
this is what i achieved. i dont know how to adjust the amplitude of the signals, and i dont know how to make it work with just a 30V power supply, not +-X

Attachments

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
Regarding the power supply, an opamp doesn't know/care where the 30V between its two supply pins comes from. In your circuit, just imagine all the existing voltages moved up by 15V. So, the existing -15V, 0V and +15V become the new 0V, +15V and +30V respectively. You need to derive, from your 30V supply, a 15V supply to use as the new circuit 'pseudo-ground' reference.