adding a video output

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
where did all these comments come post about broken screens and such...man this forum is out of touch..
The broken screen is shown in the ebay link of post #5, if you scroll down a bit. Evidently that is an item for sale , I did not read the text around it, sorry for getting the wrong impression.
It is possible to convert an image presented in a row/column/intensity format to a raster scan image, but not a circuit I could create in a reasonable time. Certainly it can be done in software much more effectively. But at that point it will be more effective to go back intothe logic of the fish finder and use the data closer to the inputs.

douglasjames

Joined Feb 10, 2023
I found out there are universal lcd screen that have a built in micro controller that will take the incoming signal from my unit and output the correct signal to their lcd screen...so I hope this works but am still waiting on more clarification.

douglasjames

Joined Feb 10, 2023
The broken screen is shown in the ebay link of post #5, if you scroll down a bit. Evidently that is an item for sale , I did not read the text around it, sorry for getting the wrong impression.
It is possible to convert an image presented in a row/column/intensity format to a raster scan image, but not a circuit I could create in a reasonable time. Certainly it can be done in software much more effectively. But at that point it will be more effective to go back intothe logic of the fish finder and use the data closer to the inputs.
I dont know why people like to confuse posts..anyhow its all good..