Accessing memory to store ckt output and use it later for processing in LTSPICE

santlal

Joined Jan 14, 2020
I am simulating Recurrent Neural Network(RNN) with Ltsipce simulator. There, I need to store intermediate output and use it later.
Can you please suggest me how can I use memory in Ltspice ? Or any link that will help me?

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I am simulating Recurrent Neural Network(RNN) with Ltsipce simulator. There, I need to store intermediate output and use it later.
Can you please suggest me how can I use memory in Ltspice ? Or any link that will help me?
There really is no direct memory interface. The best you can do is look for tools that can use the ".raw" files which capture the data from a simulation.

Bordodynov

Joined May 20, 2015
It might help you:
.SAVEBIAS -- Save operating point to disk
.LOADBIAS -- Load a previously solved DC solution
But you will have to manually change the command in the file manually when you load, so that these are the initial voltages for the TRAN-analysis. You use the UIC option.

BobTPH

Joined Jun 5, 2013
I think LTSPICE is the wrong tool for this. Write your own software simulation operating at a higher level of abstraction, in the end, you will save a lot if time.

Bob

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Thank you so much. Can yo suggest any of these tool?
I have not had any use for such tools, but I have seen them discussed on the LTspice users group at groupd.io
They have a files section from which you may be able to download a useful tool for manipulating the ".raw" files,

santlal

Joined Jan 14, 2020
Thank you so much . But I need to use the channel outputs after some delay (for example after 100 milliseconds) . in the same ckt again. Please suggest how can I put delay. thank you.

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi santal,
Since I thought that the 'wav' approach could be a possible solution, I see that others have already posted idea's on the same method. Ref the posted link.

The simple tests I have just run, show that sampling rates of 100K are no problem, also multiple parameters can be 'saved and recalled'.

Note the interesting use of the Spread Sheet data in that link.

I am not upto speed on RNN, so rather than attempt to learn the full subject, which I have no projects in mind for which I could use RNN, just post a simple example of what you want to achieve.

I can then try some idea's

E

santlal

Joined Jan 14, 2020
hi santal,
Since I thought that the 'wav' approach could be a possible solution, I see that others have already posted idea's on the same method. Ref the posted link.

The simple tests I have just run, show that sampling rates of 100K are no problem, also multiple parameters can be 'saved and recalled'.

Note the interesting use of the Spread Sheet data in that link.

I am not upto speed on RNN, so rather than attempt to learn the full subject, which I have no projects in mind for which I could use RNN, just post a simple example of what you want to achieve.

I can then try some idea's

E
your idea is working. Can you please suggest, how we can perform time operation on signal in ltspice? for example signal scaling, signal shifting and signal reversal.

Thank you

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
Do you mean reverse signal polarity, or reverse signal in time? If the former, then use an op-amp. If the latter, it can be done with a wav file in Audacity.

santlal

Joined Jan 14, 2020
Do you mean reverse signal polarity, or reverse signal in time? If the former, then use an op-amp. If the latter, it can be done with a wav file in Audacity.
I mean latter one. I also want to perform signal scaling in time i mean stretching of signal. Can any function (.func ) be, that perform it? or .asc