A WWW without the internet?

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
BTW,a crossification ritual just needs a pack of nails and lumber,neither goat scrotum

BTW,a crucifixion ritual just needs a pack of nails and lumbers,neither goat scrotum and a Victorian Internet.:p
By cracky, you hit the nail on the head.

Unaware, I think I can provide the OP with an answer more palatable. But, I won’t deviate from the content of my original post #17, rather I will borrow from it.

If you want to solve the mystery of what you would take with you 2000 years ago, or 10,000 years ago, I don’t care. You take with you, the finite state machine, the biological carbon based unit. the Twentieth Century Human Mind. Your goal don’t die, due to the Machinations of Kings, Rulers, lets just say people in Power, the Power to dispatch you in a red hot minute, they are in every sense of the word, god like, and will not take kindly someone in their midst with knowledge.

Knowledge is power and that power belonged to rulers, their goal is to keep the common folk ignorant, dependent, insure compliancy, devoid of the ability to rise above their status. Named, with it came the function of who you are, where your from, what you should be about, anything outside of that doesn’t fit the model set forth by the rulers above you.

You hands become the Tool of communication, ASL. Your goal is to implant it into the minds of the classless society in secret. Teach them they poses the Finite State Machines, enough computational power and all your going to do is enlighten them. These Carbon Based Units e.g. people, Why do that? These Copies or peoples will learn the ASL language but, needs to be Universal, currently today as far as I know ASL aren’t the same in other countries so uniformity is required.

What is lost using just words (separated by language) would then be mastered and would provide emotional conveyance as well using ASL, the Face and Hands display emotion, which is relevance and meaning, the face is an Emoticon.

Communication a one World Language, then the next step would be to print but not printing as we know it, rather brail, lower class societies or most people of the day, had candle light, if you had brail light no longer is an issue, you can study in darkness.

If you achieve that you can elevate the human mind, illuminate it. The people you teach could be killed so keeping a secret society and your where about is important while you remain isolated somewhere in the world if that were possible.

The last thing and most important is to solve the mystery of Power and Corruption, Machinations of Kings, which date back to the earliest known histories and religions, a system of control dealing out death, erasing anyone who stands against your will as ruler.

kv

Last edited:

visionofast

Joined Oct 17, 2018
By cracky, you hit the nail on the head.

Unaware, I think I can provide the OP with an answer more palatable. But, I won’t deviate from the content of my original post #17, rather I will borrow from it.

If you want to solve the mystery of what you would take with you 2000 years ago, or 10,000 years ago, I don’t care. You take with you, the finite state machine, the biological carbon based unit. The Twentieth Century Human Mind, your goal is not to be killed, if you are found out. Machinations of Kings, Rulers, lets just say people in Power, the Power to dispatch you in a red hot minute.

The Tool is communication, ASL. Your goal is to implant it, upload it to the other Finite State Machines, Carbon Based Units, Why? The Copies of the ASL language would be Universal, currently not achieved fully in our time, however. What is lost in words, is mastered in emotional conveyance, the Face, Hands, display it, why the face? it is an Emoticon. Communication a one World Language. If you achieve that you can elevate the human mind. The Carbon Copies I speak of can be killed as you remain isolated somewhere in the world if that were possible. Until you can solve the mystery of Power and Corruption, Machinations, which date back to the earliest known histories and religions.

kv
huh,certainly yer manipulations in my replies to make that lexical and grammatical mistakes was one of that quantum glitchs and sets me free of responsibility about discussions in this forum forever.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
huh,certainly yer manipulations in my replies to make that lexical and grammatical mistakes was one of that quantum glitchs and sets me free of responsibility about discussions in this forum forever.
I’m confused why you think this way? Lexical and Grammatical mistakes? None that I’m aware of, and as to a Quantum Glitch to set you free, well then that might be a compliment, Thank you.

But, your contributions to the forum for me personally, became helpful, your defined logical reasoning for the root term in latin ’Lan’ unfolded a page of history that confounded me for a very long time, 10 years in fact. I Thank you.

So, continue. My apologies now, if I have offended you in anyway it was not intentional, nor did I mean to take advantage, as you say by manipulating your words. All you did was cite the means by which rulers stay in power death dealing, the operational force fear, and torture became a very good tool 2000 years ago, Romans were masters of it. This form of death, crucification visual to all, racked in pain and suffering for hrs upon end.

So, much so, that in the end, launched a new religion (the cross) still the tool. Was still visual, but another system of control began to manifest and when Rome fell in the year 400ad or there about, the Roman Society died, but it didn‘t stop the death dealers.

Rome or the foot, still existed, but the seat of power moved to ’Turkey’ conversion was the method means and way as it spread both in the hearts and minds of people, not much had changed death was a tool, convert or die. But, not everyone needed to be forced, they found it easier, to go with the flow, because everyone else did it, besides seemed reasonable at the time. And people, like fish in an ocean moving with one movement, changing direction under one leader or leaders, they or them, those people now became the voice of reason, and truth was in every word that came from their mouth, it was real (visceral) even if you couldn‘t hold it with your hands or scientifically prove it.

A new social paradigm began to rise, just as in the post above, a system of control but it was fear motivation, to create a manifest destiny, the goal was to reinstate power and control over Europe and Beyond, Rome was still alive and well the Empire still had Europe in it‘s grasp, but this time people gave tributes willingly, just cloak and daggers, smoke and mirrors, slight of hand, magic to the masses, inspired, the seat of inspiration was a ruler who channeled it, a Pope.

Thank you for your contributions.

kv

Last edited:

visionofast

Joined Oct 17, 2018
Long story short, as far as both science and religion are getting implements for domination of power and money,
there will be no hope for humanity and reformation. As a better example,have a look at Pharaohs' empire in history that was all inhumanity and tyranny but it really lasts for about 3000 years .
Reading this book is advised ,if you look for mind illumination and fear about that 3000 years to reradicate .

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Long story short, as far as both science and religion are getting implements for domination of power and money,
there will be no hope for humanity and reformation. As a better example,have a look at Pharaohs' empire in history that was all inhumanity and tyranny but it really lasts for about 3000 years .
Reading this book is advised ,if you look for mind illumination and fear about that 3000 years to reradicate .
I’ll add it to my list, Thanks again.

Regards,
kv

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Ok, books like these are a subject of a different kind. It sending the Thread down a different path unintended. It is very interesting, however I must follow the original post, so lets still stay on Egypt, if I encourage the electrical engineer in you to activate, we can lend some news to the tools that existed and could be improved on with a Twentieth Century Mind. Egyptians and those there about, had access to electricity. But, they were not capable of producing at a rate needed for industrialized applications Or were they? I’m talking Batteries.

Optimization is what I’m talking about, the power to illuminate at the core.

I’ll just drop the Microphone here.

kv

visionofast

Joined Oct 17, 2018
Ok, books like these are a subject of a different kind. It sending the Thread down a different path unintended. It is very interesting, however I must follow the original post, so lets still stay on Egypt, if I encourage the electrical engineer in you to activate, we can lend some news to the tools that existed and could be improved on with a Twentieth Century Mind. Egyptians and those there about, had access to electricity. But, they were not capable of producing at a rate needed for industrialized applications Or were they? I’m talking Batteries.

Optimization is what I’m talking about, the power to illuminate at the core.

I’ll just drop the Microphone here.

kv
It's just a simple thing that rules over the whole nowadays media and internet,
pay a $ and then start to use....otherwise they will bring you down with floods of Sh!t they spread over.
this is what you can find in the mentioned book.no other science or religious rule works in this case.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
It's just a simple thing that rules over the whole nowadays media and internet,
pay a $ and then start to use....otherwise they will bring you down with floods of Sh!t they spread over.
this is what you can find in the mentioned book.no other science or religious rule works in this case.
What I meant the power to illuminate meant the Egyptians had power sources, Electricity in the Form of Batteries, how did they illuminate inside the pyramids, candles, lamp and oil? Other burning objects? No.

So, how did they work in inside mirrors? No.

Your book has no place in this thread and if you refuse to accept, I don’t care about it, my apologies. I was attempting to have you consider simple explanations not some dogmatic view of future events, reformation or otherwise.

kv

MrSalts

Joined Apr 2, 2020
I knew that studying Macbeth in High School would come in handy some day. The Bard said it well.

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
That may be the earliest version of:
  • The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.
And so many people think the disclaimer started with MGM and a Russian Princess.