A date which will live in Infamy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Do not forget future events. That is politics. We moderated a thread about a year ago because a member was concerned for their safety. While it is history now, the players are still around. They still have guns, and are quite willing to use them as they see fit.

This is a place to relax and talk shop or other events not dealing with death, sex, or mayhem. There are plenty of other places for that, not here.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
What is politics.
I don't see any political leaders amongst these dear bearded so called human right or god send gangs we have running around in the capital.

The so called political figures are never seen. All I see are these Hairy Neanderthals on a stage shouting...In the name of our religion we are going to get rid of the GMR and take back what is ours. Meaning the Airport.
These so called Islamic Extremists ( Which by the way I found out to be true that they reaaaaaally exists days a go ) are gathering people and shouting that they need to take the Airport back. I mean WTF? Airport is where it always is. How the hell are these guys going to storm in and take over an airport.

What do u call tht if you take over something by force. Does it have to do anything about ur faith.

Geeeeeez!! I just can't believe what I see and hear.
These people are just too much ..they are impossible you know. They do not see the result of their actions.

This is not politics. This just plain barbarianism.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
This thread is now closed.

Strantor, if you feel something needs to be added towards the original direction of the thread, please PM me and I will clean it up as I see fit and re-open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.