1TB WD HDD from China

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Those concrete anchor bolts are the one that holds any value you know.

How much are you willing to pay for those.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
I don't know what you mean?
I'm saying that they still build the false HDD.
My apologies, Scott... I sometimes forget that you work using a translator software.

What I meant is: They will not stop fabricating those fakes until the proper authorities makes them stop.

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
My apologies, Scott... I sometimes forget that you work using a translator software.

What I meant is: They will not stop fabricating those fakes until the proper authorities makes them stop.
No, I missing your point, because I didn't use the software to translate, you just talking in different way to described the same thing ... It's my fault, not you ... :D

Ok, linking some pretty girls to make up for you.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lukeluo/24994874486/in/photostream/

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
The flash drive is a memory hacked drive to show 1TB in OS. Even that is a fake
Yes, I heard someone said that it just put 4 MB inside and using the OS to repeating the memory and it could be shows as 128 GB, but if you put it in yourl computer then it will be shows as disk is full.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
The flash drive is a memory hacked drive to show 1TB in OS. Even that is a fake

Oh come on. Are you saying you were cheated? I refuse to believe it. It could just be the Chinese have been making leaps and bounds in data storage and your own prejudice is refusing to let you believe it. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Actually it is hilarious. You would think it would have been a lot easier providing you with what you paid for rather than trying to figure our how to hack a flash drive.

JohnInTX

Joined Jun 26, 2012
You would think it would have been a lot easier providing you with what you paid for rather than trying to figure our how to hack a flash drive.
I agree. The time it took to make qty one such abomination could have been spend buying up old stock, last year's smaller drives, etc. doing a quick refurb then selling that. What happened in the picture took someone a lot of time and selling on the off chance that the buyer will just write it off as too much trouble for a few bucks - or send it back for a refund then be blocked from posting negative reviews.

.. and, that's why I don't buy from China.

Last edited:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Actually this one was purchased from china during a trip. Bought quite a lot cause it was cheap.