Xmas dinna

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
Very traditional southern holiday lunch (we still call it dinner) here. Roasted turkey breast, cornbread dressing (not stuffing), broccoli casserole, and fresh cranberry salad. Well, the broccoli casserole isn't really a southern tradition, but it was good anyway.

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
I had a prawn (shrimp) curry with rice, and icecream and a mince pie for dessert. I'm not a massive fan of turkey dinner.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Tradition dictates pork, we usually have turkey. This year, however, we had lamb on the (skewer/brooch? what's the correct word?)

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
On christmas eve. That is celebrated on 24. in my part of the world. We had spare-rib and pork sausage. Quite traditional. On the day after that will be what we name first day of christmas we had one of the my trout. This one actually. Even if it has been in the deep freezer it taste better than farmed fish

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
On christmas eve. That is celebrated on 24. in my part of the world. We had spare-rib and pork sausage. Quite traditional. On the day after that will be what we name first day of christmas we had one of the my trout. This one actually. Even if it has been in the deep freezer it taste better than farmed fish
From your trip to Rjukan?