Wolf Vent Blower Motor Wiring

ddbernier

Joined Feb 16, 2020
We received a new Wolf blower motor, p/n 991.0285.383, Pro 1000 for a ventilation hood. The motor has a 9 pin connector and there were no diagrams in the box for the location of the pins. When I called Wolf, the connector is no longer available and the motor is discontinued. I have attached pictures of the connector, motor, and capacitor. We only need it to run at full speed, how can I wire this motor to an on/off switch?

Attachments

We received a new Wolf blower motor, p/n 991.0285.383, Pro 1000 for a ventilation hood. The motor has a 9 pin connector and there were no diagrams in the box for the location of the pins. When I called Wolf, the connector is no longer available and the motor is discontinued. I have attached pictures of the connector, motor, and capacitor. We only need it to run at full speed, how can I wire this motor to an on/off switch?
Have you had any luck finding an answer for this question because I have the exact same issue?
I bought an out of the box wolf downdraft and It came with the same blower you received. The Downdraft unit was damage so I bought a brand new unit from our local appliance store and thought I could save money by not buying the blower that would come with the new one.
So now I have a brand new downdraft that powers the blower that would generally come with it with just the hot, neutral, and ground for 110.
Unfortunately though I have the older style blower that is obsolete that has the nine pin connector. Only 6 pounds and is connector are used and some run right to the motor and one runs through the capacitor.
So my question is probably exactly the same as yours and that is how do I go from the six pin configuration of the older style blower to just the three conductors that the new word downdraft uses. Of course those are just the hop, neutral, and ground.
Is it even possible to rewire it?