wireless scanner kits work

Janis59

Joined Aug 21, 2017
I know only one kind of 2,4 GHz scanner, it is enormously powerful high-end hacker tool AirCrack-ng v1.0
However I believe in many countries even for this word speaking out the prison may send the hello to You. At least not in mine, I enjoyed much enough to realize that any password means something only for honest people. As I am, hopefully, I played and quiet it.
Another bit less specialized are RF monitoring USB-style SDR receiver sticks labelling like https://www.ebay.com/itm/RTL-SDR-Bl...791159&hash=item3f6cfcfb48:g:3HYAAOSwxKtX~vBo and many more. BUT tat USB format rarely ends within so high as 2 GHz, the mosts has 1,5 GHz the peak. Thus only choice is much expensiver but more serious product of SDR namely https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-HackRF...447396?hash=item2848b3fe24:g:LPoAAOSwUoNaJ7wJ
However - when I bough mine about two years ago it cost about 100 bucks but now its rather near to 200 !! Yet there is a good news too, it works up to 6 GHz.

So: if the aim is to know what WiFi networks work in surrounding - apply the computer inside machinery and buy nothing
If the aim is to crack one or few private network keys - pay the advocate in advance and use an AirCrack-ng software
If the aim is to monitor what else, non-wi-fi works near the frequency of interest and how strong it is, use a HackRF-0ne and wipe Your tears away. Its very beneficial device but not if the aim is what may be done with cheaper tools.

Aach, ya, forgot to tell my experiment with SDR USB dongle and my car. I wrote the sequence of my door keys in dongle (VW-B5), and now I can easily open the door and disable the alarm in my car just from the dongle, without a key. My verdict - car doors are SO MUCH injurable, that any wise man ought to use sth mechanical and strong over the car electronic keys against a damn thieves. At least I have a rather nice bucket for them in surprize. And never opening the door if seeing any damn suspicious man just staying or smoking in near 100 meter radius around Your car. Probably he has a dongle in the pocket.