wireless RF circuit need

Suman Kundu

Joined Aug 7, 2016
I want a circuit diagram to control the direction of two 6v dc motor wireless. The diagram of receiver and transmitter circuit is required. Please help me.

AlbertHall

Joined Jun 4, 2014
I don't know which part of the world you are based, but most have restrictions on frequencies, power, harmonics, and spurious. Unless you are an experienced RF designer it is difficult to design such things - e.g. pcb layout will greatly affect the results.
Given that such things are available very cheaply as ready made modules I would suggest you use one of them.
e.g. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2CH-2-4G-...326802?hash=item5d64c0f912:g:XCEAAOSwH71XOw7Z

AlbertHall

Joined Jun 4, 2014
There was no output voltage where? The RF receiver output? The HT12E DOUT pin? The 7805 output?
What transmitter/receiver module are you using?

AlbertHall

Joined Jun 4, 2014
If the led on the receiver circuit doesn't flash when you press one of the buttons on the transmitter then I suggest you disconnect the data lines from the radio modules and connect the data out from the HT12E directly to the data input of the HT12D. You will also need to connect the 0V of the receiver circuit and transmitter circuits to each other.
If this works then the problem is with the radio circuits and in this case let us know which radio modules you are using.