Wireless remote for sound producing device

Tom gayle

Joined Sep 20, 2021
Hi,I wanna make wireless remote and sound producing device.remote acts as a transmitter and sound device acts as a reciever.can the device produce sound when the remote turned on ?will this idea works?if it works then can I make wireless remote through Arduino?

Irving

Joined Jan 30, 2016
You need to be much clearer about the purpose & functionality you want.

Wireless remote is too generic. What function(s) does it have.

Sound producing device. What type of sound, buzzer, multi-tone bleeps or full 44kHz CD sound quality? How does it relate to the wireless remote?

Or is what you want just a low-power FM transmitter and receiver?

What's the purpose of the Arduino? You won't do any serious sound processing through an Arduino, its far to slow a processor.

Tom gayle

Joined Sep 20, 2021
You need to be much clearer about the purpose & functionality you want.

Wireless remote is too generic. What function(s) does it have.

Sound producing device. What type of sound, buzzer, multi-tone bleeps or full 44kHz CD sound quality? How does it relate to the wireless remote?

Or is what you want just a low-power FM transmitter and receiver?

What's the purpose of the Arduino? You won't do any serious sound processing through an Arduino, its far to slow a processor.
When wireless remote turned on it will transmit infrared light and sound producing device recieves the infrared light.the sound producing device is basically an alarm sound.when the remote turned on we can hear the sound.

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
This is a trivial exercise. An Arduino is considerable overkill. I would also use RF instead of IR.

You can get 433MHz remote control relay modules cheap, the "alarm" could be a self-contained piezo annunciator.

What would you want to use this for?

Tom gayle

Joined Sep 20, 2021
This is a trivial exercise. An Arduino is considerable overkill. I would also use RF instead of IR.

You can get 433MHz remote control relay modules cheap, the "alarm" could be a self-contained piezo annunciator.

What would you want to use this for?
Many times,we kept important things in any places in our house.for example our car key etc...,we try to search it from all places in our house.surely,we will get irritate.if we attach that sound producing device with the car key and wireless remote we can identify it.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
Many times,we kept important things in any places in our house.for example our car key etc...,we try to search it from all places in our house.surely,we will get irritate.if we attach that sound producing device with the car key and wireless remote we can identify it.
Until you lose the wireless remote.