Wireless connection

hectic-j

Joined Apr 18, 2007
I've designed and programmed an alarm cicuit for my final year project at university. The decision has now been made to connect wirelessly to the buzzer, as this would be more like the final product. Attached to thread are my schematic, artwork files. Can anyone advise or show me how to include my RF transmitter component:

RF solutions FM-TX2-433

Also are there any recommendations for a reciever?

Many thanks

J

Attachments

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
It is obvious from the schematic that your circuit drives the buzzer. Which of the remaining pins on the pic10f200 are set to inputs.

hgmjr

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
How about giving us as detail a description as you can of the way the system is envisioned to work.

hgmjr

hectic-j

Joined Apr 18, 2007
Hi guys thanks for the replies. The inputs "lock" and "unlock" are taken from a codelock attached to the circuit. When the codelock is locked the alarm circuit is armed, and unarmed when unlocked. Vib1 and 2 are vibration sensors which are armed with the circuit and, if disturbed set off the alarm.

I'm looking to edit this circuit for my design show so i can demonstrate how the wireless connection would work.

The reciever and buzzer will be sat elsewhere with their own power supply to simulate a house alarm.