Wireless Auto-Car Anti-Theft 2-Way Alarm

GrehieL

Joined Aug 15, 2014
Hi from sunny Greece...
I came up with an idea to make a 2-way alarm system for auto-moto by using RF transreivers and a vibration sensor...

The idea is simple but i don't know if i can accomplise it..
The main project is to convert the signal of a vibration sensor(such as if you move the car) to trigger a transmitter and sent a signal...So the receiver collects this signal and to output it to a buzzer which will alert you that the device detected a vibration...

Is this possible?
Thanks for viewing this and hoping for your advices-suggestions...!

PS..Sorry about my English..!

alfacliff

Joined Dec 13, 2013
a place I worked sold those 30 years ago. there were a few problems, the choice of 27 mhz for the rf, and the vibration sensor, Kansas has wind, cars shake when the wind blows. one advantage I thought of for them, if your alarm, a pager on this system, went off, you could go out and close the door till whoever was stealing your stuff gave up.if you could come up with some surplus pagers for ricievers and transmitters for them, a latching relay or timed relay could be triggered by the vibration switch. and an input from the dome light on the car would be pretty good too.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Personally I am a fan of setting up vehicles with low level explosives under the drivers seat and a hidden kill switch! :D

alfacliff

Joined Dec 13, 2013
the alarm we used to sell used the cars am fm radio antenna so nobody knew aboout it. a small duplexer between the existing radio and the alarm transmitter.