Will the world end in October?

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Since end is coming, Again, I like to wish a very Happy New Year to all of you, Again.

I can't believe another moron is at this again.
Where do these people get these ideas ?

When will people learn the thruth ?

ClassOfZero

Joined Dec 28, 2016
Meh, it's either that or genocide of the white race.

Hell, hand basket and all that.

(waits for the regressives heads' to explode)

OBW0549

Joined Mar 2, 2015
I can't believe another moron is at this again.
You can't? How long have you been on the Internet? :D

Until I got on the Internet back in the early 1990's, I had absolutely NO idea how many droolingly, head-bangingly, bat-sheet crazy lunatics there were in the world. Not a clue. Usenet came as a shock-- a parallel universe populated by an alarming percentage of foaming, dribbling, twitching screamers; and that was just in the sci.electronics.design newsgroup which, compared to the rest of Usenet, was a bastion of normality. Eventually I had to come to terms with a fundamental reality: there are a LOT of nutty people in the world.

Where do these people get these ideas ?
Who the heck knows? Lots of people believe all kinds of crazy crap. Ever hear of Archimedes Plutonium and his Plutonium Atom Totality Theory ? He made regular appearances throughout the sci.electronics.* Usenet hierarchy back then, and drove all the engineers and hobbyists nuts with his off-topic crackpot rants. Another poor fellow, severely diabetic as well as suffering from paranoid schizophrenia, kept posting long, LONG rants about how his new next-door neighbors were Soviet/CIA agents covertly beaming high-powered microwaves into his bedroom to burn the soles of his feet. Every couple of days he would give us updates on the latest lesions to appear on his feet, as well as detailed accounts of his neighbors' comings and goings.

When will people learn the thruth ?
What is the truth? Cogito, ergo sum is about as far as I'll go; anything beyond that is kinda iffy.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Another poor fellow, severely diabetic as well as suffering from paranoid schizophrenia, kept posting long, LONG rants about how his new next-door neighbors were Soviet/CIA agents covertly beaming high-powered microwaves into his bedroom to burn the soles of his feet. Every couple of days he would give us updates on the latest lesions to appear on his feet, as well as detailed accounts of his neighbors' comings and goings.
Sounds like my Ex. She had medical issues both physical and psychological (one fed from the other which just made things worse) and refused to deal with them which made her a very bizarre and miserable person to be around at times. :(