Will someone make a rife machine for me please ? I'm UK based.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammondsc

Joined Feb 26, 2019
Is it possible someone could make me a rife machine.

I was looking at this
http://www.aurorasky.net/html/6-_plasma_ball.html

but I can't understand it and he won't post one to the UK.

I was thinking to would be possible to adapt a Tesla coil for more powerful rife machine.
Like this one https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Electron...ion-Sound-Solid/302966502026?var=601895432657

then stick a plasma bulb on the top.

I'm willing to pay, but my knowledge of electrionics is very limited and it seems impossible.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
It's $115 according to your link. Do you want it half price w/ free shipping and import hassles?

Name a price and an escrow agent and someone may take you up on your generous (?) offer.

Hammondsc

Joined Feb 26, 2019
Well if you made one and improved on it by using a prebuilt Tesla coil you could probably sell loads on eBay.

do you know of an escrow agent ?

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Yes, I have contacted escrow agents in the US for eBay purchases. The usual charge was a percentage with a minimum of $100 for transactions within the US. In escrow, you need to agree on a price and have funds deposited before any work begins.

Are you in the US?

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
I have not heard of such a thing as a "rife" machine, and so I am quite puzzled by just what sort of thing you are seeking. My internet connection has been quite goofy for two days now, not always working right and never working fast.
If you can describe adequately what you want such a device to do, there are folks who can explain how to do it even without understanding.
But it all needs to have an adequate description to start with..

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Note that while development of such a device is not explicitly prohibited in the AAC User Agreement, any further discussion will be closely scrutinized by AAC moderation team.

In particular, discussion of a high voltage device with the intention of application to the human body and with claims of having any human health benefits will be promptly terminated.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Note that while development of such a device is not explicitly prohibited in the AAC User Agreement, any further discussion will be closely scrutinized by AAC moderation team.

In particular, discussion of a high voltage device with the intention of application to the human body and with claims of having any human health benefits will be promptly terminated.
OK for the rules. But I still have no explanation of what the machine is. OR is it something kinky tghat doess not belong in this forum?? My knowledge of current UK terminology is very poor.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
OK, it is a plasma ball toy. A Tesla coil is not applicable to this device at all. And the electronics look like cheap and inferior knock-offs from far away.. It would be far safer and much more reliable to get one built with a safe power transformer so as to avoid accidental connections to the mains power. That 50 HZ 220, 230, or 250 volt mains power found in the UK delivers a nasty shock when touched. Thus my recommendation to use a good quality mains transformer..
So locate a circuit for the electronics on line, and then let the folks on this forum evaluate it for robustness and stability. Then you can assemble it without needing to understand it.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
I recall seeing a violet ray device that my grandfather had picked up some place. It had a handle and a glass tube and inside the tube was a purple glow, supposedly healthful. But the results were never verifyable by any reputable sources. So the value was as an entertaining toy. AND it disrupted both AM radio and television reception..The ones in novelty shops here still do. And $115 is kind of steep, price waise.
In other words snake oil.
YES, but with a very impressive purple glow and streamers to fingertips. Shades of the 1930's violet ray machines.

Hammondsc

Joined Feb 26, 2019
OK, it is a plasma ball toy. A Tesla coil is not applicable to this device at all. And the electronics look like cheap and inferior knock-offs from far away.. It would be far safer and much more reliable to get one built with a safe power transformer so as to avoid accidental connections to the mains power. That 50 HZ 220, 230, or 250 volt mains power found in the UK delivers a nasty shock when touched. Thus my recommendation to use a good quality mains transformer..
So locate a circuit for the electronics on line, and then let the folks on this forum evaluate it for robustness and stability. Then you can assemble it without needing to understand it.

Well here's the circuit diagram of the plasma ball

http://www.aurorasky.net/12v_Plasma__Ball_Controller_Schematic.pdf

Attachments

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
No, that is NOT the circuit of the actual works that make the high voltage. That is a portion of the accessory controller circuit, to select between different functions. It is not really even very useful as an accessory.
An actual circuit will include the oscillator and the high voltage transformer, this circuit presented has neither.

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
No, that is NOT the circuit of the actual works that make the high voltage. That is a portion of the accessory controller circuit, to select between different functions. It is not really even very useful as an accessory.
An actual circuit will include the oscillator and the high voltage transformer, this circuit presented has neither.
Yes, the actual circuit is simple if you have the right (and unusual) transformer. If you have one with a sense winding, you can use a simple one transistor oscillator. The little toy versions could probably supply a transformer of that type but the capacity and quality of it would be questionable.

Just to be clear, the output of this device will be high voltage at exceedingly low current, inherently current limited and completely isolated from the mains—or even battery powered.

It would still have high voltage involved and could hurt, if not kill you so don’t mess with it without knowing what you are doing.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Yes, the actual circuit is simple if you have the right (and unusual) transformer. If you have one with a sense winding, you can use a simple one transistor oscillator. The little toy versions could probably supply a transformer of that type but the capacity and quality of it would be questionable.

Just to be clear, the output of this device will be high voltage at exceedingly low current, inherently current limited and completely isolated from the mains—or even battery powered.

It would still have high voltage involved and could hurt, if not kill you so don’t mess with it without knowing what you are doing.
That relates to my cautions back in post #9.
The high voltage portion is also something to be very careful with. This brings up the big question as to how to produce that insulated and evacuated sphere, which is the one part that is beyond the ability of most hobby folks to create. It is hard enough to produce a flash tube even with ready made glass tubing, how to produce the evacuated glass sphere?

Hammondsc

Joined Feb 26, 2019
That relates to my cautions back in post #9.
The high voltage portion is also something to be very careful with. This brings up the big question as to how to produce that insulated and evacuated sphere, which is the one part that is beyond the ability of most hobby folks to create. It is hard enough to produce a flash tube even with ready made glass tubing, how to produce the evacuated glass sphere?
You can buy a toy plasma ball for £20 ish and use that or this man seems to sell them

http://billsplasmatubes.com/

. It is hard enough to produce a flash tube even with ready made glass tubing, how to produce the evacuated glass sphere?
DIY Plasma globe: https://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-plasma-globe-from-a-light-bulb-and-facial-mach/

I sealed solids under high vacuum professionally. i.e. pinched off a sealed quartz tube with a torch while it's under vacuum. I could also close off a 1" square tube or 1" diameter tube and attach a smaller tube for the evacuation and sealing process. It was a research environment. I was trained because a guy was leaving and then I trained someone.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
DIY Plasma globe: https://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-plasma-globe-from-a-light-bulb-and-facial-mach/

I sealed solids under high vacuum professionally. i.e. pinched off a sealed quartz tube with a torch while it's under vacuum. I could also close off a 1" square tube or 1" diameter tube and attach a smaller tube for the evacuation and sealing process. It was a research environment. I was trained because a guy was leaving and then I trained someone.
My guess is that you had a setup to do the pinch-off operation and a lot of tools that most of us don't even know about. And probably it took a while even with a good teacher at hand. So my thinking that it is beyond most of us is probably reasonable, I presume you would agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.