Some the rant seems like some guys are giving up on questions or type

of question. There a lot subject power here ,just about any subject. Why

would you want to withdraw information. The Forum grows each time a

question is asked ,some of the guys are questioning there efforts ,some

with resignment in there tone. I am trying to push forward ,I would hope

my questions would be welcome.

adam555

Joined Aug 17, 2013
I'm fairly new here and only had a vague impression of the members of this forum, so when I read some of the recent rants my opinion changed radically, as well as my usage. On the other hand I know that some of you don't share those views, and that's the only reason why I'm still here; besides my interest in electronics and getting some practice by trying to help other beginners like me.

Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
adam555 ,your post will be read by a lot members ,your opinion will be respected

and a message for our guys to keep up there good work on behave of the Forum.

tindel

Joined Sep 16, 2012
Is this in response to my post? I'm never 100% sure what you're talking about with your fragmented sentence/paragraph structure.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
@Loosewire! What is your proposition then it comes to ranting about ranters. And oh... by the way. I am still waiting for you to show us your holiday pictures. Then I will post my

sheldons

Joined Oct 26, 2011
i have a rant regarding lcd and plasma spares cost and sets life and reliability and repairability in general in comparison to crt sets....for example i have a waltham tv/radio/tape recorder which i acquired and repaired some 15 years ago and still works now-and in front of me is an lg lcd two years old and scrap due to the cost of a replacement ssb panel....the best thing to do with any of these sets is gently place them at an angle against the nearest wall and gently introduce them to a lump hammer.....

Metalmann

Joined Dec 8, 2012
i have a rant regarding lcd and plasma spares cost and sets life and reliability and repairability in general in comparison to crt sets....for example i have a waltham tv/radio/tape recorder which i acquired and repaired some 15 years ago and still works now-and in front of me is an lg lcd two years old and scrap due to the cost of a replacement ssb panel....the best thing to do with any of these sets is gently place them at an angle against the nearest wall and gently introduce them to a lump hammer.....

I hear that......

sheldons

Joined Oct 26, 2011
would you believe it-a faulty xtal not oscillating was the cause of the totally dead set fault i had-still need to update software which shall wait till monday now....

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
Is this in response to my post? I'm never 100% sure what you're talking about with your fragmented sentence/paragraph structure.
Do you really think Loose writes those posts himself?

In reality, he has developed a brain/computer interface that attempts to compose his thoughts for him. Obviously, it is still in the development phase.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Do you really think Loose writes those posts himself?
Loosewire is probably an eloquent writer. He uses translators to go from English, to three other languages in succession before coming back to English to post here. :)

j/k Loosie

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Loosewire is probably an eloquent writer. He uses translators to go from English, to three other languages in succession before coming back to English to post here. :)

j/k Loosie
To avoid problems with NSA perhaps. As Snowden revealed. NSA have their snoopy eyes and ears everywhere:rolleyes:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
For the members that have never heard ,we had a laugage in the South called

pig latin for real, don't get insulted.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Believe me if I was not successful in making my presentations before state wide

players ,I would not be allowed in the room, remember rroo and important people.

That as much as I can say ,I wear a lot of hats that are different.