Why was this thread closed?

OBW0549

Joined Mar 2, 2015
Why was this thread closed?
https://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/...and-differentiation-in-c.142528/#post-1204413

Not seeing anything bad but I have my suspicions on the reasons based on OPs previous post.
Most likely, it was because the TS is a banned former member who is coming back under yet another new user name (the 9th one, by my count) to continue his habit of posting large numbers of off-the-wall questions that he could easily answer himself with simple, VERY obvious Google searches. If you want a good example of why people got sick and tired of him, try slogging through this 1140-post thread where people are trying to teach him basic math.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Most likely, it was because the TS is a banned former member who is coming back under yet another new user name (the 9th one, by my count) to continue his habit of posting large numbers of off-the-wall questions that he could easily answer himself with simple, VERY obvious Google searches. If you want a good example of why people got sick and tired of him, try slogging through this 1140-post thread where people are trying to teach him basic math.
I blocked that particular member some time back. I couldn't take it anymore.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
Ah, Ritesh! I remember thinking he was a brilliant troll.

Highly entertaining fellow he was.

More so than our current run-of-the-mill trolls.

Last edited:

JohnInTX

Joined Jun 26, 2012
We have a winner!

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
Visual said:
Hello,
what is integration and differentiation mean is it finding area of any shape?
Nice to see he's advanced to analysis topics... 'Tho I'm bound to say it'd be much nicer had I the least cause to credit his sincerity...:rolleyes::(

Jadedly
HP

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
The question is not how (it's script kiddie trivial),
As a none computer code savvy person that means and says absolutely nothing to me about how it's done.

I still don't know how to get my computer to stop being identified online by it previous owners credentials despite a full hard drive and software change out from windows 10 back to windows 7. :(

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
I still don't know how to get my computer to stop being identified online by it previous owners credentials despite a full hard drive and software change out from windows 10 back to windows 7.
Try Tor. If you use it right, they'll never see you coming, going, or coming back again.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Do you really think he could grok Tor considering his inability to grok ... well -- anything else?

Exactly. I have no clue how computers identify themselves online or how certain websites or social interaction platforms identify a certain computer for general use or even blocking purposes. Especially after oens been wiped clean and reloaded with a whole different operating system. Obviously there is some master identifying code but I don't know what it is or how it's changed.

IT's never been something I had to deal with before being it has never been my area of interest or anything I have ever had to deal with but seems relevant to how a persistant troll keeps getting back in despite being kicked out multiple times which I assume used some sort of blocking method he is easily getting around.

Same with your term"Grok", never heard it until now so it has no socio-cultural value or relevance to me in any way and now even after reading about it still doesn't.

And again with Tor either. Beyond downloading movies and music I have no clue how to use it beyond that because I have never had any reason to.