Why was this thread closed?

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
When I said "they'll never see you..." I meant the owners/operators/moderators of AAC or any other site that does not have the capabilities or resources of FBI/CIA/NSA.
Sure but as a website defense it's easy (with Linux) to block Tor exit nodes (with the TOR Bulk Exit List) to keep most of the trolls at bay using those methods.

So how does one continually get past the system after having been kicked out multiple times over? :confused:
The question is not how (it's script kiddie trivial),
Indeed, that much is trivial...

the question is why do it after having been kicked out multiple times over.
Or why, once having re-regestered, he persists in behaviour that both betrays his identity and, more to the point, parallels that leading his initial dismissal? What ever his motives, renewed participation on these fora wouldn't seem to figure prominently among them...:confused:

He's no troll; he's just clueless, emotionally needy and craves attention.
Seems likely:(

Best regards
HP

Last edited:

Motanache

Joined Mar 2, 2015
For me, if someone closing my discussion does mean nothing.

Free posting is normal to shut down my talk for free.

They should think of as many users as possible.
Thanks to their efforts, I met you who helped me with advice.

Most likely, it was because the TS is a banned former member who is coming back under yet another new user name (the 9th one, by my count) to continue his habit of posting large numbers of off-the-wall questions that he could easily answer himself with simple, VERY obvious Google searches. If you want a good example of why people got sick and tired of him, try slogging through this 1140-post thread where people are trying to teach him basic math.
This explains well your "uncharacteristic" responses in a recent example. I had no idea, feel a bit duped, and while I did not read the entire 1140 posts that you referenced, I read enough to be absolutely flabbergasted.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

RK has the habbit of not responding to advices given and asking an other question instead.
We hardly have seen him using the given advice.

Bertus

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Hello,

RK has the habbit of not responding to advices given and asking an other question instead.
We hardly have seen him using the given advice.

Bertus
But yet he did the same at ETO and they have a way to pick him off without letting him post a thread. I'm sure if he is trying here, he is also trying there.

OBW0549

Joined Mar 2, 2015
I had no idea, feel a bit duped, and while I did not read the entire 1140 posts that you referenced, I read enough to be absolutely flabbergasted.
And that post, as long as it is, gives but a tiny sampling of the immense frustration felt here by those who have tried in vain to help him.

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
Years ago I had the pleasure of moderating in a very large computer forum. Like any large forum we had no shortage of trolls and ban candidates. After awhile you begin to pick up on return offenders just by reading their post, the wording and other little quirks. One of the tools in the moderator's control panel which I liked was the IP lookup feature. While the average user with a dynamic IP address has address changes you get good at general location. Just for example:
You are browsing this site with: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/62.0.3202.94 Safari/537.36
Your IP address is: 104.230.49.163
The DNS lookup of the IP address is: 104.230.49.163
While my IP address will change the general location will remain the same and the provider is normally the same.

Ron.