Why should Intel investors get billions from the taxpayer?

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
BRICS is NOT a bank, and where is the evidence that any of the BRICS economies are doing well?

Xi's charm offensive to get somebody – anybody – to build a factory in China was a massive face plant.
If India can't or won't buy Russia's oil – who will?
If South Africa cannot keep the power on, how will their economy do anything but collapse?
At least Brazil has not stepped on its toes in the recent past, but they haven't distinguished themselves either.

I don't think I have a problem with news sources, but some consumers of some sources appear to inhabit a fantasy bubble inside a reality distortion field.

BRICS? Are you serious? 5 economies essentially in the toilet are going to – do what exactly?
Not only that........If you are an outsider, how much faith would you put on a economic association where the two most important and populous countries, China and India, have had a simmering border dispute for over 60 years? Military confrontations have come and go every few years.
China has also been courting Pakistan, India's bitterest enemy.

If, and that is a big if, both countries permanently settle their disputes, the BRICS could become a non-Western-aligned financial alternative for blacklisted countries like Iran or North Korea.

LowQCab

Joined Nov 6, 2012
I stand on the shoulders of Giants.
I am merely acting as a messenger who compares the findings of those Giants to each other.
These Giants have never let Me down in any significant way,
and a very few of them have held me in good stead for decades.

Most other people attempt to "make an argument from Authority",
this has been proven to be a serious mistake throughout all of history.
This method of obtaining "proof", is most emphatically "NOT PROOF" of anything !!!!
The only "guarantee" with this method is plenty of deception and distraction by way of propaganda.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I stand on the shoulders of Giants.
I am merely acting as a messenger who compares the findings of those Giants to each other.

Most other people attempt to "make an argument from Authority",
this has been proven to be a serious mistake throughout all of history.
This method of obtaining "proof", is most emphatically "NOT PROOF" of anything !!!!
The only "guarantee" with this method is plenty of deception and distraction by way of propaganda.
Ever the iconoclast. Sometimes a bit prickly, but always grand company.

LowQCab

Joined Nov 6, 2012
Thank You,

My only real worth is generated through service to others.

On very rare occasions it may even be somewhat appreciated,
but, unfortunately,
I learned long ago to expect the exact opposite from most people.

An Ego is a very dangerous thing, and unfortunately, everybody has one.
It can get so bad that many people believe that
they ARE IN FACT their Ego, and it then consumes them.

I consider my Ego to be for occasional entertainment purposes only.
I wish everybody did.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Thank You,

My only real worth is generated through service to others.

On very rare occasions it may even be somewhat appreciated,
but, unfortunately,
I learned long ago to expect the exact opposite from most people.

An Ego is a very dangerous thing, and unfortunately, everybody has one.
It can get so bad that many people believe that
they ARE IN FACT their Ego, and it then consumes them.

I consider my Ego to be for occasional entertainment purposes only.
I wish everybody did.
I agree with the ego part. That can be such a pain in the neck, and some people have that inertial ego where even in the face of the absolute truth of a matter, they will go on forever insisting that their version is the right one even with no obvious proof.

As far as the statement about "... the only bank not going into bankrupt", I can't figure out where you got that idea from. Perhaps you can elaborate just a little there.
It reads like there is only one bank in existence that is not entering into some sort of bankruptcy state.

LowQCab

Joined Nov 6, 2012
It's a massive and epic, "story", and one that would likely be deleted from this Forum.
So, since I look at this Forum as a productive and helpful way to kill some extra time,
I will have to relegate myself to dropping a few
"Firecracker-Comments" when it seems to fit the subject-matter at hand,
in the hopes that it may incentivize others to do their own research.

The information is most definitely readily available,
but there's at least a few million metric-Tons of crap to sift through first,
and a lot of that was pre-installed, unwittingly, into you head by the CIA run "Tell-Lie-Vision".

It's so bad that I have been openly ridiculed for even suggesting a Link to a Video on Rumble,
which has virtually zero Censorship,
whereas YouTube is openly mocked for their absurd levels of Censorship and
out-right "De-Platforming" for one single word of "Wrong-Speak".

George Orwell's "1984",
Star-Trek,
Star-Wars,
The-Matrix,
all are closer to being overly-dramatized-documentaries, than to being fictional-fantasy.
There are huge amounts of facts, and History, and Future, being placed right before your very eyes.

Now Movies are never where I get my education from, in fact I entertain few to none,
but it astounds me how so many people will "believe-to-the-death" that the TV-Evening-News is real,
and it didn't take Donald-Trump calling it "Fake-News" for me to realize this,
I've known it since around ~1967-ish, watching my Dad yell-back at the TV.

But recently, things have started to get really, REALLY, out of control,
so much so that the US Military finally decided that it was time to step-in and straiten-things-out.
This is being done in the least-destructive, and least-disruptive, manner humanly possible.

This is all actually "Past-Tense",
virtually all of the Evil-Players where secretly removed from the Playing-Field and
replaced with Actors, Clones, CGI, Face-Masks, etc..
This is a "Top-Down" operation, and it will take more time yet to remove all of the moronic, "Evil-Minions",
or cause them to take each other out, which is much more convenient, and "organic".

There's plenty more "dramatic" bombs I could drop,
but no one would believe them in any case, so there would be no valid point in doing so.

All of the overly dramatic, "over-the-top-crazy" stuff you'll see on the TV, and most of the Internet,
is purposefully designed to get You off of you rear-end and start seriously looking around.

It's going to sting severely if You don't, at least, start looking now.
Being in a STEM-Field, and staying in your Cubicle, is probably the worst thing that You could possibly do.

DM Me for Links if You're interested in more.

Last edited:

BobTPH

Joined Jun 5, 2013
stand on the shoulders of Giants.
I knew a kid who had an imaginary friend. She got over it by about age eight.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I knew a kid who had an imaginary friend. She got over it by about age eight.
I had an imaginary friend when I was a kid and he got blamed for everything that went wrong. When I ultimately got punished, he was nowhere to be found. That being the case I decided that he wasn't much of a friend after all.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
It's a massive and epic, "story", and one that would likely be deleted from this Forum.
So, since I look at this Forum as a productive and helpful way to kill some extra time,
I will have to relegate myself to dropping a few
"Firecracker-Comments" when it seems to fit the subject-matter at hand,
in the hopes that it may incentivize others to do their own research.

The information is most definitely readily available,
but there's at least a few million metric-Tons of crap to sift through first,
and a lot of that was pre-installed, unwittingly, into you head by the CIA run "Tell-Lie-Vision".

It's so bad that I have been openly ridiculed for even suggesting a Link to a Video on Rumble,
which has virtually zero Censorship,
whereas YouTube is openly mocked for their absurd levels of Censorship and
out-right "De-Platforming" for one single word of "Wrong-Speak".

George Orwell's "1984",
Star-Trek,
Star-Wars,
The-Matrix,
all are closer to being overly-dramatized-documentaries, than to being fictional-fantasy.
There are huge amounts of facts, and History, and Future, being placed right before your very eyes.

Now Movies are never where I get my education from, in fact I entertain few to none,
but it astounds me how so many people will "believe-to-the-death" that the TV-Evening-News is real,
and it didn't take Donald-Trump calling it "Fake-News" for me to realize this,
I've known it since around ~1967-ish, watching my Dad yell-back at the TV.

But recently, things have started to get really, REALLY, out of control,
so much so that the US Military finally decided that it was time to step-in and straiten-things-out.
This is being done in the least-destructive, and least-disruptive, manner humanly possible.

This is all actually "Past-Tense",
virtually all of the Evil-Players where secretly removed from the Playing-Field and
replaced with Actors, Clones, CGI, Face-Masks, etc..
This is a "Top-Down" operation, and it will take more time yet to remove all of the moronic, "Evil-Minions",
or cause them to take each other out, which is much more convenient, and "organic".

There's plenty more "dramatic" bombs I could drop,
but no one would believe them in any case, so there would be no valid point in doing so.

All of the overly dramatic, "over-the-top-crazy" stuff you'll see on the TV, and most of the Internet,
is purposefully designed to get You off of you rear-end and start seriously looking around.

It's going to sting severely if You don't, at least, start looking now.
Being in a STEM-Field, and staying in your Cubicle, is probably the worst thing that You could possibly do.

DM Me for Links if You're interested in more.
Oh so you are sometimes speaking hyperbole. I guess we all do that once in a while.

LowQCab

Joined Nov 6, 2012
For me, hyperbole is just for entertainment and occasional sarcastic comments.
There's absolutely no need for either when describing what's actually going on in the World,
and there's no need to worry at all, ( unless You simply refuse to look for yourself ),
and the various daily-News items will be trickled-out-slowly to avoid creating excessive short-term-chaos,
but that doesn't mean that the events won't significantly alter your lifestyle,
because they most certainly will.

I'd rather be a year early, and appropriately prepared, than to be a minute too late, and in a severe bind.

ApacheKid

Joined Jan 12, 2015
I appreciated Chomsky's Manufacturing Consent, a scientific analysis of the media. Its an eye opening analysis proving that atrocities committed by our "enemies" (states who are opposed to US imperialism) generate over twenty times the column inches of broadsheet news, than atrocities committed by our "friends" (states who serve US geopolitical goals) generate. The media/press are first and foremost businesses, profit seeking enterprises that sell audiences to advertisers, nothing about the news, the subjects covered or the way its covered is surprising once you understand these basic facts.