Why I like dogs better than cats

ajm113

Joined Feb 19, 2011
@DerStrom8

They can be until they start programming software for you, and telling you how to write your code, by putting their paws on the screen and keyboard and playing Portal on your Macbook. -___-

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Thats F'n AWESOME! My dog lets me dress him up in jackets, glasses, hats, and all kinds of things. When you place a hat on his head hes extra still so it doesn;t fall.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
@DerStrom8

They can be until they start programming software for you, and telling you how to write your code, by putting their paws on the screen and keyboard and playing Portal on your Macbook. -___-
Hahaha, trust me, I've been there! But there are ways around it. Overall, cats are my primary choice. I might only be able to say that because I have some of the best cats in the world! :D:D:D

Okay, so yeah. I admit it--I have an obsession with cats. So what? :p

The only problem I have with my cats and my computer are the same that R!f@@ brought up in this thread.

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
Why haven't cats evolved into dogs?
Haha. Cats are a much higher form of life than dogs.

I can't remember offhand but in the DNA analysis the closest to human (ie highest evolved) goes something like this;

Human, primate, weasel family, cat, bear, and then dog is somwhere WAY down the list. ;)

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
I'm not sure that humans are the "most evolved" Remember, evolved means nothing more than adapedted to one's own environment. Marine mammals are believed to be highly evolved, and highly intelligent also, and they are far and away from humans, from a DNA standpoint. Intellignece should be measured by ability to learn. Dogs are able to learn innumerable tasks that help man-kind. Aside from learning where to poop, I can't think of much a cat can learn that's useful.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I'm not sure that humans are the "most evolved" Remember, evolved means nothing more than adapedted to one's own environment. Marine mammals are believed to be highly evolved, and highly intelligent also, and they are far and away from humans, from a DNA standpoint.
Yeah, humans are not first. Remember, humans are third, dolphins are second, and mice are #1. It's not impossible. Just very improbable.

Oh, and the answer is 42.

Eric007

Joined Aug 5, 2011
This thread is turning into cat vs dog like PIC vs AVR...LOL

BTW I love dogs and I Hate cats...cats look evil to me and sometimes cries like babies...plus dogs can bang fast...Oops what I saying...

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Even if the theory of evolution made any sense whatsoever, I believe the laws of thermodynamics state that an organism can't un-evolve, hence a cat cannot descend the evolutionary ladder and become a dog.
A dog is above the cat in evolution. So I think you should say a dog could never go wild again like a wolf or wild cat. But we know this to be false.