Which Circuit for custom lights in car?

en35

Joined Nov 27, 2023
Hello!
I want to add a custom light in my car because the default ones are to dim. I made two designs for that. Can you help me find the better one?
The circuit with the two lights represents my car light circuit. It's simplified and only the two wires that i connected to the relay are what I can use. whould be nice if you could help me and say me the reason for your choice. And sorry for the watermarks I don't have the pro edition

Thanks,
Elias

Attachments

vu2nan

Joined Sep 11, 2014
It is presumed that you want to add custom lights / battery to augment the existing lights.

Neither of your schematics will work since both ends of the relay coil are connected to +12 V.

This one should.

1.png

Last edited:

k1ng 1337

Joined Sep 11, 2020
Please make sure your lights are legal. An oncoming truck's lights recently blinded me causing me to almost go off the road! They were undoubtedly illegal modifications which may not seem very bright from the driver's seat. This happens to me every once in a while and it's always dangerous especially for low riding vehicles.

en35

Joined Nov 27, 2023
Please make sure your lights are legal. An oncoming truck's lights recently blinded me causing me to almost go off the road! They were undoubtedly illegal modifications which may not seem very bright from the driver's seat. This happens to me every once in a while and it's always dangerous especially for low riding vehicles.
I mean indoor lights for my camping car