Whew ..I thought It was me.

Willen

Joined Nov 13, 2015
Forgetting in this way is not exactly due to old age in my experience. I am a 27 years old and sometime I also forget works in this way. But it's sure that if I remember the forgotten work, that will be the happiest moment!

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I did it again today. Somebody asked about removing the A/C compressor on a Ford and just using a shorter belt. I walked out out the car and said, "Why did I walk out here? It must be something about the car." So I reassembled the interior panel on the passenger door.:p

After I wandered back to the computer I was reminded, I was supposed to look at the serpentine belt.:rolleyes:

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
I did it again today. Somebody asked about removing the A/C compressor on a Ford and just using a shorter belt. I walked out out the car and said, "Why did I walk out here? It must be something about the car." So I reassembled the interior panel on the passenger door.:p

After I wandered back to the computer I was reminded, I was supposed to look at the serpentine belt.:rolleyes:
I have to make mental notes every time I climb into my car, and visualize the route I'll be taking to my destination to make sure that my mind doesn't wonder around and my body arrives somewhere else... and I'm only 51 and a half!...

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
I have to make mental notes every time I climb into my car, and visualize the route I'll be taking to my destination to make sure that my mind doesn't wonder around and my body arrives somewhere else... and I'm only 51 and a half!...
My mother told me I didn't need to announce half-years after I turned six. Cultures are so different.:D