where do you Canadians go for vacation?

justtrying

Joined Mar 9, 2011
Well, since 2011, I have been to Jamaica, Costa Rica, Japan, Portugal and Russia (that is original home for me). Going back to Russia again this summer.

Stacations in BC are great and no I am not planning to visit Alberta any time soon, sorry

smalljenny

Joined Feb 22, 2018
Rocky Mountains, Canada
U have definitely seen this place on Canadian postcards, but it is better to witness it with your own eyes. The weather will be still chilly in March, so prepare to hike with your warm clothes on. The most popular travel path starts in Alberta’s Banff and goes all the way to Jasper National Park. Except for terrific hiking trails, you can try whitewater rafting, horseback riding and peak climbing on your way.

justtrying

Joined Mar 9, 2011
what exactly did it pose in Russia and where?
If you are asking where I am from, I am from St. Petersburg. I highly recommend it

IMG_6838.PNG

Main river frozen over this past winter. You are looking at Perropavlovskaya Fortress, city's start. It is very young for Europe, but a lot has happened there

standerman

Joined Apr 4, 2018
I don't know how many Canadians, but I've been vacationing somewhere in Europe for many years. My favorite places are Italy, Spain and Portugal.