What property determines charge current surge value in e-caps ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYNFONIQUE

Joined Jun 5, 2021
@SYNFONIQUE
Wow , is that 180592 answers to a thread,
and your confused, , Im not surprised.

Suggestion,

IMHO, confusion is partly to do with question asked, and how people listen to the answer,
In my experiance, those that don't listen, will stay confused,
There you go again, Andrew ... Please read more carefully before viciously returning
my reference to a closely-related former thread. Tell me, what else does the symbol
'#' mean in your world than 'number' (of the thread, not the answers/posts in it) ?
Or must this rather discourteous post be reported ?

SYNFONIQUE

Joined Jun 5, 2021
Okay. Let me re-phrase it then.

The answer to the question “what property of electrolytic capacitors determines the inrush current when power is connected,” is:

None. It depends on external factors.

Bob
Be my guest - have it your way ...

Deleted member 115935

Joined Dec 31, 1969
There you go again, Andrew ... Please read more carefully before viciously returning
my reference to a closely-related former thread. Tell me, what else does the symbol
'#' mean in your world than 'number' (of the thread, not the answers/posts in it) ?
Or must this rather discourteous post be reported ?
Please report if you so wish
I mean you no harm by implying that you had an amazing number of replies to a thread,
if I miss understood your meaning of #, then I am sorry.

Why do you say vicious ?
absolutely nothing vicious in what I said

Definition vicious "deliberately cruel or violent "

Certainly zero violence in my post

IN view of the number of posts and replies you say yourself you have had, with out an answer, What can be crueal about suggesting you re phrase the question.

Please, it seems that you are either miss reading my replies, or are mixing my replies up with others else where

If anything ,

you accusing me of being "deliberately cruel or violent " is an insult to myself,

Status
Not open for further replies.