i am looking at file samsung_bn44-00123b_ssip1719hda_sch.pdf

for understand which pin to measure for
The main control signal
comes from the Main board and the voltage is from 0 and few Volts (2- 5
Volts).
thanks

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Yes, please show the PDF of the circuit, and also more details of what you hope to achieve. Otherwise all you will be getting is guesses that may not be related to what you want to know.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
After examining the circuit the best that I can do is offer a guess that it is a part of a televsion or other display system. The part numbers or descriptions on the two capacitors, if the "3KV" means a 3000 volt rating, lead to some confusion.
So to avoid the need for guessing, please describe what the system is and what you are hoping to learn so that we can know what you are looking for. Those notations may make sense in the context of some kind of system, but by themselves they do not provide much information for those outside of the context. Almost none of the folks who comment here are mind readers, and so we need information, often in the text format, or at least in pictures.

UnnamedUser159

Joined May 3, 2016
It`s from syncmaster 940bw. I am trying to repair it.
I am looking for which pin to measure on the output of the power supply to gnd to see the signal from motherboard which send power supply to supply pin of inverter ic.