What kind of brand is this?

HardwareRE

Joined Feb 11, 2024
Hello, I hope I'm in the right section of the forum. If not, let me know. I would like to know what kind of brands this is and maybe you can help me determine what its functions are (83 100 EZY and 82ADL)? Thanks for helping.

Attachments

Last edited:

ZCochran98

Joined Jul 24, 2018
The manufacturer is National Semiconductor (see image below)
1707659009910.png

Don't have time at the moment to try to figure out what that chip actually is, but maybe someone else may be able to provide some insight. Hope this helps somewhat!

ZCochran98

Joined Jul 24, 2018
That appears to be some kind of polarized capacitor (aluminum electrolytic). My guess is it is 100 uF capacitor, but I can't say what the manufacturer or the rating is, as the markings are similar between manufacturers but mean different things. Panasonic, Vishay, Kemet, and Nichicon all have similar markings.

HardwareRE

Joined Feb 11, 2024
That appears to be some kind of polarized capacitor (aluminum electrolytic). My guess is it is 100 uF capacitor, but I can't say what the manufacturer or the rating is, as the markings are similar between manufacturers but mean different things. Panasonic, Vishay, Kemet, and Nichicon all have similar markings.
Thanks.

facu04

Joined Feb 12, 2024