What is wrong with my circuit?

Ashesh Chand Rai

Joined Jul 18, 2019
I am making an RF controlled circuit. I have used 433mhz RF module, HT12-E, and HT12-D (Encoder/Decoder) IC for it. I have gone through the circuit given below. But still, I am not able to control it by the RF module. I have also changed the RF module and the Encoder/Decoder IC pair.
I have done it by wire by connecting pin 17 of HT12-E to pin 14 of HT12-D.
Please help me out.

Attachments

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
Welcome to AAC!
Is the circuit built on a pcb or on a breadboard?
Do you have access to a DMM or oscilloscope?
Have you checked that all ICs are getting the correct supply voltage?
Does the LED light?
Do the motors move at all?
What is the voltage measured between the two terminals of a motor?
Note:
1) You are trying to draw about 3mA LED current (if it is a red LED), whereas the rated output of the HT12D is only 1.6mA.
2) The LM293 drops over 1V when significant current is drawn, so the motors won't run at full power.
3) A little PP3 battery (especially if it's not an alkaline type) isn't designed for high currents, so may not provide enough current to get the motors running.

Wolframore

Joined Jan 21, 2019
Try disconnecting pin 3 of the receiver. Depending on which model you have it could be the data enable pin with disables receive if high

Ashesh Chand Rai

Joined Jul 18, 2019
Welcome to AAC!
Is the circuit built on a pcb or on a breadboard?
Do you have access to a DMM or oscilloscope?
Have you checked that all ICs are getting the correct supply voltage?
Does the LED light?
Do the motors move at all?
What is the voltage measured between the two terminals of a motor?
Note:
1) You are trying to draw about 3mA LED current (if it is a red LED), whereas the rated output of the HT12D is only 1.6mA.
2) The LM293 drops over 1V when significant current is drawn, so the motors won't run at full power.
3) A little PP3 battery (especially if it's not an alkaline type) isn't designed for high currents, so may not provide enough current to get the motors running.

Yes, I have checked my IC, it is working in the wired mode. I am making it on the breadboard. I am using green color LEDs.
Sorry, I don't have access to a DMM or oscilloscope. Actually, after observing that motors are not running I am just trying to glow LEDs.