what is wireless power?

Lee Rogers

Joined Oct 26, 2015
hi all,

i've read about wireless power for my college first year science project, and i need your assistence for my project to be a success. im trying to build an electric toothbrush that sends the average brushing times to my computer.
which component will help me to transfer the data to my computer?

thx in advance!

mcgyvr

Joined Oct 15, 2009
What does wireless power have to do with your project?

Are you saying that you would like to send brushing times to a computer..."wirelessly" ?
Like via bluetooth or wifi?

What device is generating the data? (aka whats measuring the brushing times)..

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
If you are using an electric toothbrush with a charging stand, you simply have the computer log the exact times the brush is removed and replaced in the charging stand. If transfered to an Excel spreadsheet the data can be displayed in an infinite number of ways.

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
i've read about wireless power for my college first year science project, and i need your assistence for my project to be a success. im trying to build an electric toothbrush that sends the average brushing times to my computer.
If this is school work, you should post in the Homework Forum.

That said, you need to do more research because wireless power isn't the same as transmitting data wirelessly.

+1 for Kermit2's idea. If you use it, make sure you give proper attribution in your work.