What is this component?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
MOD NOTE: Please try not to start multiple threads with the same title, particularly within a short time window. It just leads to confusion. At the very least, you risk people that could have answered your second question ignoring the thread because they think it's already been answered, even though that was the other thread.

Hello, Without more specific information or visual reference, it is difficult to accurately identify the component you are referring to as the "black component" or "A1C 275M." The A1C 275M designation does not correspond to a standard component identification code. If you provide more details, such as the purpose or location of the component on a circuit board, or a clear picture of the component, I may be able to assist you in identifying it or providing relevant information about its parameters.

Mybkexperience

Sajad65

Joined Jun 5, 2023
This is a Lband Amplifier and this component is parallel with VCC of each transistor.
This is MSSR RADAR Amplifier and I Don’t have Block diagram and there is no data on the internet because the system is special.
Cossor company product this device
I guess this is TVS but I am not sure.