What is the brand of this capacitor ?

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
Looks like ECI, but it is not from the US capacitor maker Electronic Concepts Inc. From the other markings, maybe a European company?

Thurgajohn

Joined Mar 12, 2019
Should work if the voltage isn't exceeded.
Thank you Samr and Sghioto for your replies. I just want to know whether it is a branded and good for audio coupling. I think usually yellow or gold colour cap meant for audio. But the cap" s logo hard to read. I am going to use this cap as audio output for a vintage amp ,so its really help me if someone verify about this capacitor, Thank you.

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
The brand is OECI. There is no information on the manufacturer online to be found but every reference to an OECI capacitor is for audio applications. I have no idea what the quality of the cap is, but it seems to be intended for your application.

Thurgajohn

Joined Mar 12, 2019
The brand is OECI. There is no information on the manufacturer online to be found but every reference to an OECI capacitor is for audio applications. I have no idea what the quality of the cap is, but it seems to be intended for your application.
Thank you for reply. Do you know from ehich country originated ?

Thurgajohn

Joined Mar 12, 2019
Unfortunately, no.
Ok tq, today I saw a mylar cap with same logo in a old eq equipment, so I assume its must be a branded cap meant for audio. I build an vintage Sansui amp from scratch(diy) , I going to use this cap as output cap. Wish me luck. Again thank you guys for reply and time.