What is a voltage * an admittance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
I needed a quick simple answer! KEYWORD QUICK!
Some prefer to give answers and some prefer to guide someone to the answer. While the former allows for more instantaneous gratification, the latter will usually have the side benefit of providing a more thorough and longer lasting understanding of the subject matter. It's a compliment to you that someone would bother to take the more difficult approach of guiding you to a solution to increase your understanding and retention. Because of your rude response to guidance and constructive criticism, members may be reluctant to respond to your future posts; lest they become subjects of your abuse.

durable126

Joined Feb 20, 2016
Some prefer to give answers and some prefer to guide someone to the answer. While the former allows for more instantaneous gratification, the latter will usually have the side benefit of providing a more thorough and longer lasting understanding of the subject matter. It's a compliment to you that someone would bother to take the more difficult approach of guiding you to a solution to increase your understanding and retention. Because of your rude response to guidance and constructive criticism, members may be reluctant to respond to your future posts; lest they become subjects of your abuse.
Yep!
Whatever you say Master of the Keyboard!!!

Pretty clear you didn't read a foreign thing i wrote above as to why i needed a quick answer

go troll somewhere else

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Correction: "You're a jackass". You see, you learn something new every day.
I thought about pointing that out -- but I know I make typos all the time and even though I catch probably 90+% of them that still means that several get through every day. It would be my luck that the very post in which I pointed out someone else's typo I would make two of my own.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Yep i am an A student! You know whats funny! I read a post that YOU wrote about how you forget things if you don't use them often!
Not that it could possibly matter to you, but look at the context of that statement -- there is a huge difference between something like remember the syntax of a language you seldom use and remembering the fundamental concepts that underlie your entire profession.

I needed a quick simple answer! KEYWORD QUICK!
For someone that needs answers so quick because you have sooooo many other things to do, you sure don't seem to have any trouble finding lots of free time to spew your vitriol when you don't get what you feel you're entitled to or when something nudges that big chip on your shoulder. I've seen ten year olds that act with more maturity.

I'm in the middle of some other calculations dealing with 10 X harder crap then worrying about why we are using admittance. You want to tell me how to calculate the systems of dif eq,s needed for the Transmission line matrix? no i thought not!
You're quite right -- even though I used to teach control systems, I have no desire to assist a whiny baby like you at all.

Not like it matters, i went off and got the answer like 30 seconds after i made the original post because i realized per usual asking a question here is useless as always
So, in other words, the recommendation I made to you in my first response was just right since that approach gave you the answer in 30 seconds.

If this site is so bad and such a waste of your time, then why are you still here wasting your time?

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

Please stop with accusing the others of not being helpfull.
If you want to learn, you will have to read and understand what the subject is about.
When you do not understand a part of the subject, you may ask, but show that you did try to solve the question.

Here is a page from the EDUCYPEDIA with links that will contain information on the subject of transmission lines:
http://educypedia.karadimov.info/electronics/transmissionlines.htm

Bertus

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
Yeah, @dl324, didn't you read all those foreign things he wrote? Or did you just read the domestic things? :D
Contrary to the OP's belief, I read every word in this thread; even though most of it was just the rantings of an individual who lacks the maturity to control his impulsiveness.

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
This thread has run its course. The TS received the help he requested. It is time for this thread to fade into the depths of history.

Status
Not open for further replies.