What happens when I leave a conversation that I created and no one else joined?

tjohnson

Joined Dec 23, 2014
What happens if someone on this forum creates a conversation, invites some members to it who don't join it, and then leaves the conversation? Does it just get deleted?

I'm asking this because I had created a conversation last week that wasn't joined and now I wanted to delete it. I left the conversation, and now I can't find it, but will the members that I invited still see it?

tjohnson

Joined Dec 23, 2014
I'm asking this because I had created a conversation last week that wasn't joined and now I wanted to delete it. I left the conversation, and now I can't find it, but will the members that I invited still see it?
This happened again last week, and I'm still not exactly sure of the answer. My guess is that choosing the second option from the dialog that appears when I leave a conversation does a "full delete" which removes it from the view of any members who were invited to it (at least those who didn't join it).

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Only people invited can see conversations. If you select the option you can more after the fact, but it is private.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
What happens if someone on this forum creates a conversation, invites some members to it who don't join it, and then leaves the conversation? Does it just get deleted?

Hello everyone, you are all invited to my party.....

....there will be pizza.......

... and music.....

...and drinks....

Umm.....

..... please RSVP if you are going to come.

... hello?

...can anybody hear me?