What happened to the beep beep?

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
I honestly don't know what your wanting me to explain. More so who said anything about a 2010 F-350 dually?
YOU did. If you don't consider a 2010 F350 as brand new, then substitute any F350 between 2009 and 2011.

I am not asking for an explanation. I simply asked you to provide one verifiable case of what you said could be done as having been done. If you can't remember saying it, refer to the bolded statement in the quote given below, which was taken from your prior post. It was clear in the thread that the discussion referred to RF keylock devices.

maxpower097 said:
Bad idea, Someone with a sniffer just may drive off in a brand new F-350 dually. I'd try to deactivate the alarm set lights and beeps. HiTech scammers just love that. For a couple years you could unlock their cars and even start em with the irda port on your cell. They even published each of the car's codes before they caught on.
John

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
You don't look at the context of the statement. In a rural wallmart parking lot a brand new F-350 duelly will usually refer to a 1998 F-150 with a 6 inch lift kit, mud tires, and a chicken attacking a rattle snake on the side. But potatoe potato. I'm not gonna hunt down a couple old news articles about how with proper scanners you can record an alarm signal. But many youtube video's have demonstrated it.

YOU did. If you don't consider a 2010 F350 as brand new, then substitute any F350 between 2009 and 2011.

I am not asking for an explanation. I simply asked you to provide one verifiable case of what you said could be done as having been done. If you can't remember saying it, refer to the bolded statement in the quote given below, which was taken from your prior post. It was clear in the thread that the discussion referred to RF keylock devices.

John

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
In a rural wallmart parking lot a brand new F-350 duelly will usually refer to a 1998 F-150 with a 6 inch lift kit, mud tires, and a chicken attacking a rattle snake on the side.
That is absolutely wrong and still doesn't explain your outlandish statement. The Walmart near my place (Southwestern Lorain County, i.e., rural) is nothing like you describe.

I think this was caught in Tampa.

John

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Any way times have changed,there are so many traffic and other
business cameras,large trucks can be tracked to where they went
and didn't go. They not be used for small crimes like stolen trucks.
It won't be long with more software that they will listen and compare
sounds. Who knows what they have now,plus gps.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
That is absolutely wrong and still doesn't explain your outlandish statement. The Walmart near my place (Southwestern Lorain County, i.e., rural) is nothing like you describe.

I think this was caught in Tampa.

John
Actually I think i know that guy! Should be buying a new pack of wifebeaters so he don't have to do wash.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
The ultimate in surreality in a Walmart is an Amish farmer with a Bluetooth earpiece in place, complete with blue LED's flashing.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Back when I lived on the outskirts of Tampa, it was illegal to buy beer on Sundays until 2pm. Well all the fisherman found a loop hole where thye had a kid that worked there and put your beer in a paper bag and run out and place it in your boat or car. ??? I don't know what it was but thats how they got around that law, and since it was a bunch of fisherman no one cared about it. Well one Sun morning I'm heading out fishin at 6:30am, I needed to pick up some weights and hooks. Well I walk in and their is a line of 7 people at the cash register all buying beer. 3 were fisherman, 4 were preachers dressed in the black suits with the neck thingy. All I could think was hippocrits. Having to slam a couple Natty Ice's before their sermon.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Not before church, after. When the pot roast is out of the oven.

You want to know these things you have to ask a southern Baptist.

How do you keep a Baptist from drinking all your beer on a fishing trip? Invite another Baptist.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Oh yeah, that old time religeon. You don't stray too far from what mama taught. I guess I have, but down deep I stil have it.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
We were raised as Bible School boys,,,, until our pastor/preacher said in a sermon that everyone who's not baptized Lutheran will goto hell. Our parents stood up took us by the hand and told us that preacher was full of Sh#$, and we never have to come back again. I was 11 my bro was 15.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I believe in religion, but I also do not believe in intolerance. I salute your parents decision, it was a good one in my mind. Some preachers are into control. Nuff said, lest I start something I did not intend.

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
All religions state that they are the One True Religion. Even between "flavors" of Christian religions.

If hey admitted otherwise, there wouldn't be a need for a different flavor.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I have a BMW E32 type kind of old car. Then I think about it. It do not make any sounds or blinking then I am using the orginal "remote" to lock the car