What are you planning to do after this lockdown ends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi guys,
Although this Thread is in the Off Topic Forum, posts should be kept on the topic started by the TS,
else the Thread will be Closed.
Moderation.

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
Yes, I did delete my comment which posted after post #199. I did read your article and found only one mention of a youth who was of African American persuasion. Only one.

To wit: the case of an 84-year-old man of Thai descent who died in January after being shoved to the ground by a teenager in San Francisco. The district attorney was roundly criticized on social media after saying he had found no evidence the attack was racially motivated and that the teen, who was African American, had been seen banging on a car and having a “temper tantrum” at the time of the attack.

Would seem like this kid was having a bad day.

You ask for my support to the claim Asian Americans have seen an uptick in harassment or violence:

Well, I've read many articles but it took a while to find the stats. Looking at the attached spreadsheet, look at the total numbers at the bottom They tell the story. It didn't say WHO was committing attacks against Asian Americans but it DOES tell a story:
https://www.csusb.edu/sites/default/files/FACT SHEET- Anti-Asian Hate 2020 3.2.21.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.